Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Nightmares



1.
Can I believe, that my mind has been freed;
redeemed from the system, established and neat?
Decrees and vocations – the rally of just breed –
is that all for you, Lord Jesus, or justice for me…


2.
Is it my righteous, what saves and resolves;
bounteous virtues, to grant in excess?
Have I yet place in my heart for the wolves;
or only the sheep, who are gathered en masse?


3.
Is my yoke tender, is my quest easy;
when somebody listens, may he be himself?
Or is hope on that another word – treason,
to wash away others reason and wealth…


4.
Do I see eyes, do I have glasses;
at hand and on face to guzzle the rest?
Is my goal really you, what surpasses
the need to put everything to the test?


5.
Haven't more Evil been done by Thy name;
than pirates could loot or fugitives maim?
How many are Christian – that's just so insane –
like all, you have taught us, has been in vain?


6.
Who does still mercy and not glitter the prizes;
to war-craft the coffers of highest esteem?
Warning from mousetraps and cats, while mice – us
are eating away our hopes and our dreams…


7.
Nightmares untarnished, while famished the neighbor;
sovereign preachers, while churches do coughing –
after refreshment, all is for Marlboro – –
the atheist still has to die alone, in nothing.


8.
No one does justice, not a single one dares –
without branding his name on his deed;
like when the left hand dost know right – no care –
so let all be on circus, as the pod-casters feed!


9.
I remember, how we used to run wild, Jesus;
to be together on every book and display.
I couldn't lift a single finger nor needles;
before gussing, what you had to say…


10.
Now forlorn is my church and I have gone yonder;
friends, I knew there, and family befriended…
Was all, what I did, just a mishap, blunder –
can I truly follow your Cross unintended?


11.
I do know better, than my childhood and gambles;
but do I hold others in the same regard?
Maybe my suit and tie have obstructed and shambled;
what was promised in Heaven, as sacred rewards.


12.
Only excuses I have from rich prophets:
The World is so cold and cruel, so unfair!”
Still Jesus died for it, so quit that act – stop it!!
Even on the Cross, for the sake of the others He cared!


13.
Rich prophet – Witch Prophet – black and white mingles;
shifts and conceives, to pull back the leather.
Weather is cloudy, the sun needed wrinkles;
rainy days diapered, and broken the lever…


14.
Dispelled are the functions of law, order, guidance –
every man does his own right on demand.
If the neighbor not give fruitcake – hindrance –
from the prophet to the beggar understands.


15.
Over stand – overlords, overcast – overdose;
overtime – overkills, overture – overlaps.
Over best – over tops, overcast – over pose;
over eat – over game, overshoot – over faps!!


16.
What should I question, where should I feel;
your corners to cherish, your edges be glad?
Or is my rose-garden thorny, a compelling feast;
like the hand in the gauntlet ironclad…


17.
Help me, Lord Jesus, on my hour of surge;
when darkness is looming the abyss in the deep.
When making a jump seems the only urge,
what looks reasoned, and not like a freak…


18.
Help me marvel the cracks and entwines;
and not find loopholes in others conduct.
Restore my Joy, my First-love combine;
knowing you, Jesus, the choicest of Luck!


19.
Have I said folly, have I done little –
help me recapture what you have esteemed.
Give me your eyes and your Cross for a chatter;
to walk a thousand miles in yours – so I plead!


20.
Brittle the gestures and subtle the notions;
fainting a habit and blushing the code.
Honor not more, than kites on commotion;
to have their place on the balcony forebode!


21.
Save me, Lord Jesus, from Me – Mine – I catch frases;
skirmish my dreadnaughts and make them go sink.
Better be broken than the Hellion in praises;
worn out – forsaken to still know you, than stink!


22.
Nightmares still granting: “You shall not pass further!”;
give me the strength to have and hold dear!
As the faithful have witnessed, may I be as a feather;
from your wings to bespeak to the deer!!


No comments:

Post a Comment