Monday, January 9, 2023

Bluberian Rhapsody

 Sorry, Ragnar, I never meant to blur you, I never meant to steal Walhalla; but tonight I'm bugging out my Coda! Sorry Ragnar, Loki ousted Baldur! His eyes there dry on tears in Hel, but tonight, I'm bugging out my Coda! 

Bluberian Barbarians from Bavaria formed New-Iberia to fealty on Fosters and the magic potato. Imposters wanted to make their presence to beknownst I dunst the doubtfire and misgendered my excessive joy from mtf. Transmemembers Unite, to hagiosyne the penitentiam agite relentless splendour. I spendor the gen-door Hodor Mordor Dodo Goto the Modus Opperandi Opus Dei and Frodo. Potter had to Quasimodo for the Masse in Paris, and took a while in church ablaze at the gates of Rashomon, ransoming the insomnia of Rowling, while howling with the wolves and Prancing Hypocryphs. 

The Pseudoepigrapha of Epicuros and epipens of owed suspence. I owned my won Full House, buttonraising on Texas Hold-Em. The Penthouse appartment, opined his hustles and wrangled a strider in the lightning jar. The pig was walled, i just had to plug it in. The dog was druncated under the table, and the cat was leaving him breadcrumbs, to be her personal Jesus. Talitha koum was accute and didn't leave Sayori hanging. Monika blew some steam out, to have a second reading from her palms and gentle fisting. Yuri cut some coroners, and stabbed the Acoumen Accurated punchlines out. identified as a Axelerated Russian, White-Prussian, to teach figure scating and pork chops how to Agape. 

Natsuki learned to Firebend and made the hottest chilli con carne to maledict the Vale in Yale even Dragneel had to postal; In Estonia it was ruled a lie, I had to believe the Nightingale. I bust the rabbit in Jail. Nutting on Braille ibn Aziz for God is Goat. Strong are his hedgehogs holy grails in the globetrott, to ROTT gods bail-hand and Bain-dog mode. Gabriel shall rule all! Who wants to genderbend Caleb, son of Jephunneh, to go to the promised land and fetch some sour grapes, for Israel is afraid of some Giants, born from Anakim. 

Those Nephilim, who didn't die of the flood, while they there busy gathering manna on Sabbath day with Gray Fullbuster and Skywalkers from Texas!! Who amongst you, is David, to slay Goliath once more, who is slandering the hosts of the most high? I blood myself some Hocus Pocus and Pocahontas the Next Avatar Locomortus Exitus Profundi 40K for Slanesh deserves to be taken to court and be married to Hosea, for Gomer was stoned at Phyrexia to make the tower of Babel complete! The first Stargate, ever erected to earth, to lay siege to the Heavens!! Gaze at thy builders boon, Utopia.

No comments:

Post a Comment