Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Vibrato

 I picking up good vibrations, Strong tunes; 

I-I-I-I summoning Zordon and Tenkei Ryouken 

Kamikage Joushitenjo. Blow my mind and Sou. 

The L was left in Louis Lanes arms, as Superman 

was snuffing Cryptonite, in the cellars of Manhattan. 

Me was Transitioning Myself into Thee; the Mirror 

was Empty, Humpty Dumpty was broken full mooned. 

gazing ablase in the daze of Hazelnut enrage Everybody 

Diaz as #Blood2 was memed to be Gabriella not having 

It. Ophelia was still holding onto her cherry pies. 

Freshly picked amongs Pietas Christi Semper Pisteousin. 

The Wicked Vibrato was beyond God and Devil; 

the white noise cast ravens around my Halo, branding 

the mistakes into the dance of Kali and Shiva appeasing Jesus. 

The cast was half full of Satans Clause, sentencing the enlightened. 

The Night was broke, and the Day a Bloke, not even blowing a kiss; 

One-night stranded in the morrow as He promised to cumm again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment