Sunday, January 1, 2023

Rock'n'Troll

 Rock'n'Troll 

Out of control, unhinged in the binge; 

as the cringe-fringe singed my defeat 

to WWW I felt like Trinity flirting Neo! 

Pleased to meat you, "We are the Kings". 


Kink me some Knuckle Bars in the air, 

as I Nike in your shoes to Blues, brother 

and Sister, lets take our share! Midgard 

the Church and be on "Take that!" fire. 


Water down our sold bridges, I Soul wiwth 

with my bandwagon, as the dogs the barking 

to be let out, embarking on the Enterprice. 

The ethernet was surprised to be Fischerman. 


A friend of mine, was a Mime, or its shadow; 

Idk, if it was Boxer or boxing in Days Night. 

I lost my calendar, and too much eggnocked 

me out of my laces -- the cat still aghast of Bligh.


Have a Nice New Years deceive, as I covet some 

low key hokey-pokey stroked Ego's into Broker. 

Russians Roulette on the Blacks, Whites and Reds. 

The numbers always Marked, Luke, come back to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment