Sunday, January 23, 2022

About feigning sleep

 Some people there'nt quite sold, then I told, you should always be mindful of speaking the truth and not white lies. What's the big deal? Let us take feigning sleep, what every child has experienced in their upbringing for this and that reason. I used it, then I got into trouble doing something wrong or simply if I didn't wanna go to yet another birthday with old geezers because I was required to shut the fuck up on the table, and I was really horrible at it. At that time, I was thinking, that I was really clever, because 9 out of 10 I was not called out on that. My skill in pretending to sleep got ever better and better and the reasons for doing so ever pettier, because I couldn't be bothered to participate in having the same social life as my family, not seeing a problem with it. The problem arose, then I got older, and had to play with younger children in the family, who also liked to feign sleep. For some odd reason, it annoyed the living shit out of me, and I never let them get away with it, making them surprised Picachu face, how do I always know. Then it hit me, that maybe my mom and grandparents also knew, but there too embarrassed to call me out on it. Because it wasn't their code to shame like that. My generation was all about calling a spade a spade, regardless of consequences and due to feigning sleep being so popular the next generation after my generation was all about expecting political correctness, that you should always get away with feigning sleep, because, that was my grandparents rule, though for not that reason. The generation after that, is all about, that Feigning sleep is the New Paradigm, and you should not only let people get away with it,, but here it comes, you're an enemy, if you don't actively participate in it, finding new solutions, how to better feign sleep. This is the world we are living in today. There everybody teaches their self help manuscripts and martial arts, about how to better feign sleep and never go woke again. And quite hilariously, it is called "Wokeness" aint that the uber Zen yoke in quite the Bolševic manner assuming the majority you never got and staging  a coup on morality and sanity itself, to kill off everyone, who could disagree later. This is what you get, then you let a white lie, as innocent as feigning sleep get away and walk its own path. is that kitten still kawaii or is it hentai? 

No comments:

Post a Comment