Monday, January 31, 2022

How a Bully saved my life

 This happened to me at school then I was 13 and a Bully was on my case, because I had penis-shame and thought its too tiny and didn't take a bath after the Gym-class thus really stinking... Also I looked like that Safe-Space meme with bug eyes and glasses. You know which one, who called one Teacher out, for not approving safe spaces in his class. I had exactly that face as a 13 year old boy, plus long hair plus a high pitch voice and feminine mannerisms picked up from my mother and grand-mother, who I looked up, in my childhood, due to my grandfather verbally and mentally abusing the family and my father being a drunkard wuss, who hit the road, to rather be with friends than his family. So as an edgy 13 year old and teachers pet, for teachers really love to hold out for people like me, making the Bullies yeallous the same way, I was yeallous to my little handicapped brother, of having stolen all the mothers love... For I craved for attention. So then it was possible to pay back to this Bully, I didn't invite him to my birthday party, then my mother asked me, who to invite...  -- Then an oncle brought his collection of BraveStarr episodes on VHS to watch it on my birthday. I was the Goat on that time, and the Bully was about to be cancelled.

 What did the Bully do, to help his case. He contacted me directly and gave me his 2 cents about it not being cool, that he was the only bloke, who was left out and his mother already giving him trouble for not having an invitation. How I respect people, who dare to stand out for themselves, like that!  ^^ So I wrote one myself, he could come and prove to his mother, who also knew, his son being a Bully and Bullying me. Had he apologized back then, I would have lost all respect for him, because I was dead wrong in not inviting him. It was a great misnomer on my part, and such shit don't fly in Estonia at that time... After that birthday, we almost there like friends and hanging out like him being Ben 10 and me being that dude with glasses, who ate paste. I think, he even drove a motorcicle of a kind... At one time he even broke my glasses and had to pay for it not getting to their family's Spring trip. But the reason I secretly respect and pray for that Bully, is that then I was 13, I wanted to commit suicide and confessed to him, hoping to guilt-trip him. And in his dead pale eyes I saw the abyss glimpsing back into me, like Nietzsche said. "You wanna commit suicide? I'll help you out,. buddy! All people will be glad, if you rid them from this old stinker, who cannot bathe!! How do you want it done?" 

After that, I never talked about this topic ever again. And I am thankful, that this Man, saved my life, although, he doesn't know... :$ And the teachers there all over his case, because he was the Bully, until he had to even repeat class, although my grades there as bad as his, but because of him being like that, I got another chance, while he got none. Always think and see the entire story, give the benefit of the doubt, because it could be more complicated, than on face value. Have a nice day <3 UWU 

2 comments:

  1. Redacted, because I found some logic errors, to make the reading more smooth... Also used some spacing to make easier to scroll.

    ReplyDelete