Monday, January 31, 2022

I don't understand

 I don't understand, how cancellation works :(( I tried like 2+ years to get cancelled on Google+ after my girlfriend dumped me on cell because of reasons. At the same time, I saw people going after Jordan Peterson and all kinds of people, but not Whiteraven... What gives?! At one point I had even an Anti-trans poem in Estonian up, and although at the start it got E's and F's and D's because it was really toxic. It was, due to a Christian Chick in part gaslighting me in the Seminary, while getting the overall jist, what was wrong with me, because I sucked all the air out of the auditorium and scaring the living shit out of newborn Christians, who could not confess so lowdly, how Christian they there, So that chick had the audacity to call me directly out on it, and I had a say about that, in Poetry. Now I understand, what I did wrong, and respect her for her bravery of being a Real Christian, and not a Faker, who just sucked it up. On that site, there the poem was up, most people also sucked it up, and only one 15 year old chick dared again to call me out on this, how on earth "Sõbravennatäditütar could be "Mõnus mees" For those, who don't understand Estonian, here's the translation. "The Daughter of my Friends Brother" hinting that there could be a mixed family there brothers and sisters only share one parent. And that daughter is a Sweet Dude, meaning, he is either tomboy or outright gay/trans or a predator. And nobody dared to call me out on this, but a 15 year old chick!! :(( >/////< That's how popularity works. At some point the grading of that poem went between C+ and B- and the comments became like "Senpai, love you, I wanna be as great and write like you!!" Then I started to see shit like that, I took it down, because it was way too embarrassing. This was not the reason, why I wrote it. I wrote, to vent and perhaps be called out by a peer and then Shut the Fuck Up. I have anger management Issues and cant directly admit defeat unless someone betters rips my head off and shits in my neck, because of my masochist tendencies. 

And nothing. What is wrong with good people,, that they cannot call you out, if you are dead wrong?? But people are on the case of Kyle & Peterson, because its so much more lucrative to hunt after their pussies. That is one of the reasons, why I don't take woke people serious. They never go after the heavy hitters, who actually deserve to be cancelled, who litterally beg for it like a drug addict bitch offering blowjobs for 2 dollars. I just don't understand... :(( 

In case, you're wondering, why do I not seek councelling and help -- because I'm too proud of a Christian, and have trust issues... so shut you motherfucking piehole on the cheep seats and learn to call shotgun then you're ready. >_<  So many of my peers, whom I looked up and respected, either got caught for pedophilia; or groping women while married or opening chacras of teenage women; or simply doing doping while being Estonias demigod of Wintersports etc. Its like I am jinxed and every time, I look up for a Senpai, that person gets cursed because all his skeletons jump out of the wardrobe, because Gods Holy Light made it visible. One of the reasons I ghost people and sites, because I don't wanna see their skeletons popping out like that :(( Or just get sick; die or dissapear from my life, because lord Jesus Christ has a yandere ship with me, and gets jealous easy, if I have the wrong convo or smile with people. >///< UWU I never seem to get in trouble but others are used as my whipping boy and it sucks...

If I just could find one Man or Woman, who dares to live in accordance to his Moral Code, not being afraid of what the cake thinks, then you eat it!! Just one, pretty please OwO UWU Perhaps I should summon Cthulhu for this one... >///////////////////< 

No comments:

Post a Comment