Monday, January 31, 2022

Whats your Allignment, surely you play Lawful Good, right?

 No, Tiger, I play Orcish Paladin Oathbreaker, who was sceduled to vanquish a succubus, who just stole all of the souls of a prosperous village, but since there was some corruption in the said village, I had mixed feelings and delayed that order, allowing the entire team of 4 other Paladins of various races to be vanquished by that said succubus for a pity-date. Thus I am a Chaotic Evil guy on an redemption arc. Any more stupif questons... I dare the next motherfucker to ask me again, what's my motherfucking allignment, I double dare you!! *Snort* %&¤$#"£ and Have a nice dayt <3 UWU I'm not cute >////////<

1 comment:

  1. https://youtu.be/eaQNLYOQKT8 I try not to laugh, because Wizards ruined my favourite game, and I'm still Bloody on that. But if somebody deserved to do a lapse of judgement and get dealt, its Wizards. Hope they pull up and everything works,...

    ReplyDelete