Saturday, January 29, 2022

Dude, What's your Fucking Problem, What is Wrong with You? God Damn!!

 I was standing in front of Lord Jesus Christ and I had my trusted coffeemug filled to the brim in my left hand and a kettle of hot sencha tea in my right hand. I was so happy and proud, with my hot coffee in my left hand and my hot tea in my right hand. "Ahem." said lord Jesus Christ, in a respectful manner. 

"Yes, my lord? UWU" 

"Aren't you forgetting something?" stated lord Jesus Christ beholding me with a stern look, like a Math teacher gives, to the student who forgat his ruler, yet again, and cannot file straight lines for the studentbook. 

I feel annoyed and perplexed. "Umm, I don't understand, what seems to be wrong, my lord!" 

"I can see the hot coffee mug in your left hand, and that hot sencha tea in your right, How are you gonna deliver drinking on all that, without major disrespect on all counterparts?" 

The problem finally dawning on me, that I want to drink coffee, but then the Sencha tea will run cold and vise versa. Also I cannot put neither in the other vessel without spilling some on the ground and loosing it. "What to do, what to do...?" "Ooh!" >/////<  "And Senpai is watching me and waiting for my answer. What I'm gonna say, to not loose heart and face, think fast, Whiteraven!" Then I have a Heureka moment and I open my mouth and raise my throat, like I would take in a 12 inch dick to deepthroat, and pour both the coffee and tea respectfully down my drain, while I gargle and try to forget about the burning sensation in my sour throat because of all that hot coffee and tea. Then all is done I look eagerly at lord Jesus Christ like a small puppy, who thinks he did good. And lord Jesus Christ looks at me dazed and confused. "Son, are you ok?" said lord Jesus Christ.

I'm a bit flustered still not seeing the problem, because to my recollection I could deliver drinking both the hot coffee and hot tea, while spilling nothing. "I did it, I did it!! OwO" 

"Are you sure, you're ok. What about the burns down your throat?" Asked lord Jesus Christ alarmed in a saddened voice. and before I could defend my case about being a big boy and never crying a tear, 

"Why couldn't you first drink  your bloody coffee and then make hot sencha tea, to pour into your cup, after you washed it, like a normal person does?!" And lord Jesus Christ shook his head and mended the damage I did to my throat, by drinking a cup of hot coffee and a cettle of hot sencha tea alltogether down my throat, like I was pouring it in the drain. I was looking at my soles, as I muttered quietly: "Sorry, my lord, I didn't think... >/////////<" "Well that is elementary, why you fail in your office and at your faith, Dr. Watson. So stop being an imbecil!!" exclaimed lord Jesus Christ and the vision was gone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment