Thursday, January 27, 2022

Blessed be Thy Presense

 Blessed be You, My Lord, at every doorstep that shuts in my face;

at every cold marketplace, I must lodge, then there was no shelter...

Blessed be Thy Gospel, make my soul at ease by standing at the gates

of my heart and on my tongue, lest a foul word beseach my lips! 

Turn my other cheek to all my neighbours and spill my guts;

may Your Blessings lodge at every House, that accepts me at their midst -- 

that Stubborn neck of mine and that donkey Pride -- break it under your Cross!


Blessed be You, My Lord, at every Valley of Shadows and Battlefield; 

then your meek and weary seek shelter under my shield and sword...

May my eyes be blind for their transgressions and my arm be strong 

and swift to aid them in their journey to Heaven. Let even the Heathens

worship in their manner in Your House as it is decreed! Blessed be You!

My Lord, one word from your mouth is more worthy than chosen gold; 

Obedience is better than honors and glory from this World! Halleluyah 


Blessed be You, My Lord; I am your Image in this World your Holy Icon

and gate to Heaven! Gather and enhanse my Soul and Faith, to be like You. 

Let me go there I didn't want and do what was not my taste; all honeycombs

turn to wormwood and vinegar, to be worthy of your mantel and quest, My Lord! 

Blessed be You, My Lord, and Peace in this World, As Gods Children Rejoyce!! 

Let the Wicked and their deeds come upon their heads, as the just wash their robes 

in Reighteousness and Valor. Blessed be You, My Lord Jesus Christ!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment