Monday, January 31, 2022

No Fuck to You

 So you went on a tangent, complained about -ismus; 

"It's too Far-Right Centered, and nothing overtures Left!" 

You can't hire Maids and order: "Black Butler" Bereft 

of drinking coffee and tea altogether. Yours the Snubismus... 


No Fucks to be given, if you gaslight Crucified Cows; 

no Fuck to You, if you hypocrate on my lawn molehunts!! 

If I want bullshit somewhere, I'm gonna Asskew and Blow; 

eat your own out and walk the whole ninth yard Gatekeeping Hell Cunt. 


Oh you Son of a Kalev, who you fucked up your neese; 

don't come transitioning on my Manhole.My way is Straight -- 

Forwarded Horisontally Vertical Paralellograms and Fighter geese, 

what even Reed Richards cannot bend over and berate!! 


Con-sisting your fisting to musckle my Cranium, droning and boning 

by sniffing/ blowing my tooth. The Sweets are all over and Booth 

stoned some others... Why give a fuck if I have to change homie? 

Pina Canada and Hasta my Blister, dont jump these nuts, or I will go roof!! 


Here, look I got mirrors, 10 thingers a boot -- this is the payment, You wanna Wonga?! 

It doesn't bother me, you're bothered, if no fuck reaches me. So no Fuck to You. 

I'm all out of Mercy's , Hershie's kisses and Em-Path finders quit on me, too bad Warmonger; 

You're insult me for Fucks, I will close your tab at the Knucklebar here are your blues...


Why don't you pour some Cerosine on fire, let everything burn, the Convo is Overtimed; 

are you paying me Fucks' no? Then Hit the Road, wisecrack and be Leftovers somewhere else... 

Whiteraven no work without Fucks to pay You in kind -- 

So I'm a hateboner, fuck around and see if I give One for the stealth.

No comments:

Post a Comment