Thursday, February 2, 2023

Sub Marine Pun

 What's up, son of a gun, I'm gonna have some fun; 

now stun your whine and run. It's gonna rain check. 

The Pros, there Contra Tutoring; Pirc was full 

on owning up his Krillin spree. Cons Piracy dull; 

mulled some wormwood, dost not wither on the neck. 

All Pirates Unite, to irate the inate tirade, to hate speck; 

my Fate was to proffess affluency prudent in the fur!


Manly handy can C, puny tendo Pun extended. Free! 

The freons there hybernating some Creol Operas; 

white hoodies there sky high, the mushrooms Bree. 

Under the Ringleader of a Kingpin, I had to Kree. 

Nobody believed my Cows of Bashan, too much Copera 

to handle the escapist mishandeling of miscelaneous Astra. 

Opel was behind the road again, the ignition was remote, Ree!! 


Aspiring to be an Punternator Multiplex, to advent on descent; 

may your dark mood be no more, as I shine my ass-smart moony 

for deluny and Eclair clarity from despair. Fare well, in crescent. 

Scythe through my meadow, and give the next reaper a present!! 

Should the devil dare once more, No more Illuminati -- you bunny! 

I dost follow any love, but tough labour, Commute some crummy 

Arons, what you dost not find in the Chambers, but on streets rend. 


My Puns run under the radar, like Aquamarines sub Kun, are thou 

Anjou, or art you some Holy Fool? Look into the mirror and laugh, 

for its empty, your Matrix gun and Agent Smiths Space Bar Sheol. 

It went Yandere on the next Yashin, who Gaijin on an orkish route. 

All was green, but this white raven, too much into Forrest 66 plough. 

Don't Love me, my meatloaf is still tender from the last Bear rough 

handling, tsundere-hugging the living spirits with sangre real out!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment