Sunday, November 26, 2023

Notice me, Senpai

 




I

The cock is ticking the system is bloken, mostly

peaceful prospectors wanna suckerpunch Hadouken!

Who would wanna, stand up their name costly –

Not meme, I got NPC at home, running fridge hosting.”

No R's and D's wanna embrace their L, to even broker

Luthor against Superman or Louis Lane in a smoking!

Notice me, Senpai, I could be your Raven, the choicest ring!!



II

Who will wanton business, from a Spiritus Loci?

I shall take you to Jesus from any crossroads or safe space;

who wants some, I got the Gospel for yours Low Key –

a pussy like Sleipnir, to capture your Svadilfari, lets breed!

To fill the world with the Holy Spirit, capture all mice;

what the Piper has brought, to be the Fox to trot them vice –

let the Heathens and Christians shock and awe, how I bleed!



III

Lets steal some LGB you can keep your T, CRT;

Jesus needs some worshippers along the roadway –

people to shed the light with their lamps, hit CTRL;

I shall ALT your Caps Locks and block your neuter.

Two genders did God create – Man and He, thus say!

Who wants to challenge the Whiteraven, pass blame –

I shall bring saltmimes, Sodom your Gomorrah, hee!



IV

The Holy Kame Hame-Ha is casting you a shadow;

who wants to be my Light of Passage and Kitsune-Hime?

Let me groom you to be transient in telos Hristos, glow!

I got much Agape and Eros to show, take the Cross, grow...

Just as the vision of Japha Am I, take my flesh and blood, Gimel;

you don't have to await punishment, but receive the Shimei!!

El Shaddai has bestowed a new Name, who shall redeem, Kiddo?

No comments:

Post a Comment