Saturday, November 11, 2023

Stand and Pray

 


I bring Hell 

I

I am Here, Send me, My Lord, the time is nigh' afford;

then the ranks falter and tired are shield and sword.

Implore you, oh Jesus Christ, I am Conflict, broad

daylight nor staunch darkness wont make me sore.

Baptized in wormwood and vinegar, what say, Milord!

Cold as Vengeance, Sweet as Mulled Wine, let me hoard

the locust' smite, against thy enemies spine and lore.



II

I am Here, Send me, My Lord, its time to rampage;

armies march from dusk til' dawn – uncage, Abaddon;

for those, who bear no Seal of Faith, let them outrage;

torment those bashful souls, who mocked on stage!

All cups shall be filled with fine wine, Armageddon –

Five Months be gone, Mercy, make sculls throne,

I owe you dread, traitors and cowards carnage...



III

I am Here, Send me, My Lord, Stand and Pray:

Blessed are thee, who comes in the name of the Lord;

make high the Gates, and cleanse the crossroads trail!”

Abandon all Hope, who you wish to Entertain...

Find solace, who you're broken hearted and torn;

who you faint in the vapours of descending scorn –

Come back, my children, Jesus is waiting, praise the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment