Friday, October 7, 2022

Render Nos

 Excommunicated from my own thoughts and tremours; Parrot wanted warm Welcomes: 

what is a Man but Hug and Kiss -- Amanda Huginkiss! The monkey lost it.

A wordsplay like clashing swords, looking some broad daylight; 

in a cave, Man has yet to yearn, before he can even leaf itself behind. Save the Elephant.

Blow me a whistle about the tit what had a diamound more than can stomache! 

I had a headache, and I sent Jesus farewell to armsway for nothing; tat.

the partition and rendering of the greenroom was in gif not jpeg. 

I got shaken not stirred up as my ghoulish fiend reminded me, to rise up. 

Graygoose was on my table and Molly was giving me the cold shoulder...

I needed a missing link on a corn flakes box for a Hail Mary and a bottle of Wicked Spirits. 

Must have been New Orleans on Saturday, then I ordered some french kisses 

and Creol laptops for the nigger under the bass sound undeground riffs. 

I was still stoned from the afterparty in Gehenna and revaged the shards of Clay. 

The new Wine had broken the old skins; old News! The Old Wine was Doki Doki 

some madhatters there trying explain themselves, that there is a silverlining 

in change: 2 Dollars a quater and half a dime, yo ho ho, and a puddle of mudd. 

The Angry mob will drag around on their own, save the devil its trouble and pickled dogs! 

A Builders Boon a  Windfall for Wilkes Booth, while shouting: "Sic Semper Tyrannis!" 

While a Lincoln was burrowing another Kennedy, on a dreary funeral march and idle chatter. 

Got some steam and streamlined panther. "The Emperor is Nude -- A Swarm of Butterflies 

clapping their wings before Akatsuki. The Kabuki theatre of Zenbonsakura no Rashaomon 

The oranges there better than the apples and I believe the twighlight samurai was really dead... 

What I desire most, than to burn for the final cut, and bleed in Cains mark and push. 

Pulling the curtain down, revealing there was no wizard of Oz but Usha trying to uphold. 

Was your hand really white, or just Ham? I call Bullshit, what Ezekiel could not swallow before! 

Seeing angels once more, some there eyecandy others there thots. The Pedophile game of Wisemen, 

seeking out the people, as though, they are feebleminded children. The more you know, the lessons

you Master, the less you possess yourself and time to understand, why you seek and acknowledge! 

It is better to know one thing a thousand times, than a thousand things once and be like water. 

Stop bending my blood and splicing hair about Munchausen going to Helsinki. Franky goes to 

Hollywood and chews bubblegum while playing Duke Nukem Forever. Doom was still Exterminatus 

Apogee, non plus Ultra!! Conan was seeking out the secret of Steel, while Merlin Trismegistus 

taught DNA to the leprechauns. Two snakes there mating with each-other and the spider spun a web. 

Out came hypercube and had Render Nos to say. I was between Carry and The Fly without wits end 

as Panharmonicon ate my black lotus and the Tolarian Academy didn't buy my excuse... 

Teferi said High and Allmighty, I only understood Spruce and Lebanon went to Kabul and saw Japha: 

"Rip and Tear; Rip and Tear!" -- "Take it and Read, Take it and Reed!" My August Repeater. 

No comments:

Post a Comment