Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Arms race


1.
Face to face with neglect and greeve;
I cannot falter; I cannot breathe;
I can't change my mind, my heart is dead,
cutting the last loaf of bread,
tears mingling on my stead – no one heard…

2.
All alone no one to spare; no one who would care my dare,
when I'm pushing my self to kneel over the abyss -
I only smile at you for the last goodbye; a warm hug and kiss.
Would be anything in this world amiss,
then I'm gone, would you even bother to miss?

3.
Cheer up, sunshine, let our arms go for a race;
let the light be our warden and the shoes find its lace.
Happyness, like a warm hug – grace be with you,
like two wolves racing under the moon –
so dreamy; playful and out for gloom…

4.
Lets dance in the gardens of Joy and smell the roses;
willows to guard us, and birches to pose us.
Hitchhike to Heaven and the bright-lit skies.
I'm your knight-in-gale to sing you lullabies,
and hold off the storm in your soul til' the wind dies…

5.
Let our arms go for a race, to chase the ultimate hug,
to offer you some friendship in my coffee-mug.
Seesaw; swing and rock til the last hour of the clock,
to pass by the time, to let no doors get out without a knock.
That is the youth – the best of lifes choisest luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment