Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Truesome



1.
Standing inside, face to face with Me, Myself and I;
casting down a cross to fall to my knees in prayer;
its not for long then Malice was besides in wardye:
What you think you are doing here, boy?!”
Shut up I'm praying, Malice, dont you annoy!”
Kiss your life and memories Good-bye!”
When I saw tears in her eyes...

2.
Why are you doing this to me?” she was sobbing
"You foulmouth me showing up promise in Evil;
Arent my breasts enough for you to be grabbin'?”
And in disgruntled resent she was exalting:
For the love of all good in this world – Jesus is insultive!!”
I shall instead be with my bible and having
a change in your heart what should have remembered to be handling.”

3.
She tried to woo me but to no avail; she couldnt even lift a finger.
Around me a gust of light was suddenly deployed;
Malice couldnt cross it so she called Daring for a linger.
Both these too there angered beyond puffy:
Lets grind his brains into turky-stuffing!”
I shouted to them: „I am your hallowed lightbringer;
I shall rename you, Malice, to Truesome, come now and be a Heavens singer!”

4.
The moment, my lips had uttered that prayer and thee –
Malice was holding her breath and changing on the sight.
Her breasts became normal-sized and her bones got meat;
no longer a image of scarecrow, so silm as a lightning rod;
firm and blump to behold – so it would have turned to a prince of any toad.
Daring was not happy with it and shook her head in heat:
Why?!? – You made my sister into a Blessing so neat!”

5.
Look at her!” she uttered in disgust – „She's fat!!”
No, my lady, she is really beautifull to my eyes to sight!”
And what the Hell is „Truesome” anyway you Christian rat!”
Its the combination of „True” and „Awesome” – Like it?”
But Daring was raising her hand summoning a mace: „You peace of shit!”
The mace broke in tatters, as soon it touched the light and I was glad:
Oh, I'm sorry, I forgat to convert you too – my bad!”


6.
Daring didnt stop for a wait, but made a run for it.
Truesome still looked at me in shock and awe:
What did you do to me – I look hideous to the last bit!”
No, you look normal – and that is truly sexy!”
You gave me A-cups and big ass; hips – I dont look anymore foxy!!”
I like girls then I can hug them without fear of breaking theyr grit –
now you dont have back-pains and can come to Heaven for a treat!”

7.
I am a demon – I cant come to Jesus!” he responded in distrust:
You were that, but now you are a Blessing of God to Mankind!
Listen, all inner demons of Man: Resentment; Anger and Lust,
can be converted to Blessings of Praise; Joy and Vigor!”
What of my dad – The Father of Lies. – He shall make you a niggar!”
Dont worry of him, but trust in Jesus; Holy Spirit; God, let your fears be cast to the dust!”
This is so fair a fate to redeem you in just...”

8.
But the earth was shaking and ravines opened theyr foul mouths;
Daring was back with her father; brother Hatred and mother Disgust:
Truesome was standing behind my back trembling from north til south,
looking for a place to hide, but I consoled her: „Dont worry, Jesus will be soon here!”
And the father of lies shouted in abhorrance: „You filthy mongrel, dare???”
And while he was ranting for a better insult, I named Daring to Meek-youth;
and her brother I named Kindness; her mother, Solace – to be the Heavens dough.

9.
When the father of lies saw thus, and Jesus also arriving,
he took a glimpse of me and spat: „I never liked em anyway!” and vanished:
I was happy beyond any exite, praising the Lord for my surviving.
Took you long enough – told you so!” Jesus to me smiled;
all folks couldnt believe theyr eyes like under a beguile...
Let us forsake this place and go to Heaven!” Said Jesus then an angel took a dive;
morfed into a chariot and took us all in for a peacefull drive!

No comments:

Post a Comment