Friday, February 5, 2016

Stardust



Good-bye my love so far far away
like snowflakes on stardust
like in a deserted dune a castaway:
my sails hold no gales thrust;
no whim of a breath of gust.
I fall down to dust, down to dust.

Youre like an angel from a different planet
I'm just goofy, lost in bound:
got no style nor talent,
am howling to the moon like a hound,
when tears with sand go round,
I dont wanna disturb you loud...

Like a lost puppy waiting for home,
dazed in your glimmering light -
Is it Tyre; Lebanon; Rome,
that i was struck down without a fight?
Cold are the days without you – like a night.
I got it all wrong – left from right.

Sorry, that I miss you, so far far away,
but you are so like stardust to me,
dont wanna stand in your way.
Let the last kiss our witness be.
So precious to me, I hope also thee,
I shall water your heavens tree.

May the best of luck hold you in sway,
be that thousand may start from you,
for thus I pray, thus I pray
Be well and healthy – all good.
The time with you like choisest food,
it enlightened my posture and mood.

Thanks for the time being so far far away,
like snowflakes on stardust,
when you opened your wings and fly away,
my soul is crumbling into rust,
There is nothing to say
Just a mellow good-bye, good-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment