Thursday, February 25, 2016

Vengeance is mine



1.
I was on a cemetery at nightfall and bright-lit moon;
a boy wearing a goaly mask was sitting on the cross.
Like a raven he sat, having but pants to groom.
Do you mind?” I asked the delinquent when a smoke he tossed.
Wha', you like that cross so bad?!” he spat out pissed...
No – the clothes! Gray Fullbuster cosplay is so gross!”
He laughed with a sinister undertone and was on his feet soon.


2.
So you don't like a good Fairy tail, eh?” he spat smoke in my face…
Get a breath mint, son!” I gasped in resent.
Oh, I forgat, you don't smoke… Why are you on my case?”
You're Vengeance – I came to convert you to present
my fullness of heart to God. Mercy is thy name – so rise my gent!”
But Vengeance kept laughing without relent.
Boy, how can you charge ahead, when you haven't fastened your shoe laces?”


3.
I don't wear shoes, but a shining armor – behold!”
And I presented my knightly pride unto him staring.
Ah well, a work-out is really in handy...” He scold'
And he took off his mask, so I could see a scarred grin.
He looked like me, only of opposite color – black hair; in whim
so long, like a girl and he was so slim, eyes dead-dim:
You can't convert me that easily, boy!” He told…




4.
I will never love Jesus, like you do!” He hissed in disgust.
Don't knock it til' you tried it...” I glared back drawing my sword.
He took out a “morning star” – “I shall grind your bones to dust!”
I charged ahead and we exchanged blows – he was bored:
Is that all, liddle paladin?” – He snored.
Sir, what do you mean?” – “I don't feel honored!”
He yawned at me and morfed into a raven to fly away so just!


5.
Truesome came to me unhappy: “Stop bulling my brother!”
If I don't convert him, you'll change back!” I replied
Don't pretend like you care!” She shouted and ripped from the bible a cover.
Why did you do that?” I was surprised, when she sat down and cried:
You're always bible this, verse that, Jesus, Gospel, Sermon – you lied!”
When I stood silently she concluded: “Why did you make me that shy?!”
Because I like my Joyful side you represent!” I gave a hand as an offer.


6.
What did you say?” She looked at me blushing.
You're my Joyful side – Truesome – I'm sorry...”
For what??” She gave me the cold shoulder, while dusting;
she held a broom to dust the cemetery dirt. – I felt no glory…
For hurting your feelings all these years, when I was gory:
studying witch-craft and forbidden arts without any worries.
I never asked what you want instead...” She stood there without rushing…




7.
Accepting my hand, she let me move hers to my face.
She smiled pleased, when I fell down on one foot:
Don't give up on me – I like you very much...” She radiated with grace.
I peed in your face, remember?” Beautiful as she stood,
I sighed, blushing: “I deserved it...” and then it changed – the mood.
Meek-youth came along starting to swear crude:
You always liked her better, snotface!”


8.
You are my playful side and curiosity!” I replied
She kept on hitting me, til' she wore out and huffed:
We are of same age, but you didn't change me – Good-bye!”
I didn't let her go, holding both girls with a hand roughed…
I'm sorry for being such an ass, while acting grown-up.” She laughed.
I try to contain myself while rediscovering the child in me!” She coughed.
Would you accept my deepest apology?” I sighed…


9.
Only if you play with us hide and seek!”
Truesome nodded to that motion: “I would like that!”
I don't know...” I tried to find a verse for a peek.
No bibles allowed, sir – It's quality time or no chat!”
So we played hide and seek for days and chuckled a lot .
Vengeance clapped his hands while watching us fall out
on the field – the cemetery started to take color neet…


10.
Aren't you goody-good, this is not how you play a girl!”
He growled and jumped at Truesome, converting her back.
When he yanked off Malice's shirt and revealed her surreal
breasts and started to caress them; the girl didn't held back moans to stack.
What you think you're doing – she's your sister – you're out of luck!”
I grabbed my bible, but he didn't care, meanwhile converting Meek-youth back.
You never liked us this way!” in accusation they swirled…


11.
Daring licked Malice's pussy, while Vengeance was fucking her ass.
It's ok, I don't mind that you watch...” She sighed and looked down.
Enough!!” I shouted while jumping at Vengeance en masse.
I pulled him out while converting the girls back and frowned:
Respect yourselves, you're betters than this show-off clown!”
Aren't you righteous now, white raven, you down?”
Shut up, black raven, and tell Red: “He shall not pass!”.”


12.
Oh, so you know something? Red is more cool than Jesus!”
Vengeance started to lick his fingers, still entrenched by juice…
Give up your murder and forgive your dad!” I exclaimed thus.
Never!” shouted Vengeance back: “Not to a drunkard-wuss!”
We are one and the same – I shall forgive your transgress';
like two opposite sides of a coin – have mercy and confess!”
So you finally admit, that Vengeance is yours – Jack-ass?”


13.
And Vengeance started to glow and crackle to the core.
Tar oozed out of his wounds and escaped the sight;
when he fell down to his knees disintegrating, still sore.
At least you know, how I feel now!” said Vengeance in twilight
converting to Mercy... – And I found myself at fullness of might.
I was standing in cosplay like Gray without clothes – out for a fight.


14.
Jesus came along and looked at me: “Better?”
Much better – now that Vengeance is mine in Mercy!”
You have a long way to go, son, next stop is on this letter.”
He handed a scroll with only two names on frenzied.
Pride and Hybris” and I looked at Jesus in plain sight:
I have always been proud in you, my lord – what blight…?”
But He just silenced my lip: “Hush now, morrow is betters!”

No comments:

Post a Comment