Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Naked (Darkness and Light)



1.
Sometimes I hate myself, sometimes feel creepy;
sometimes am like a serpent in hiding.
Sometimes go radiokill, in the morning when sleepy;
haven't got coffee – can't let it go sliding...


2.
Sometimes I don't wanna breathe, feeling so guilty;
alone in the dark, disgruntled and moody:
All thoughts of my mind feeling so filthy -
If I just could wear the other side of the hoody...


3.
Sometimes I cut myself with my desires;
feelings go nauseous, and crumbling my morrows.
Looking into the mirror – nothing to admire...
Glaring at the monster and all hidden horrors.


4.
Lying so nakedly in myself scattered;
hoping for nothing and endlessly drifting.
Hoping to see the light to be fading and shattered -
is the darkness gonna end, the veil be lifting?


5.
Sometimes feel dense and slow in reaction;
wanna see someone – wanna see nothing.
Dismayd in the corner, not ready for action.
Painting all black and white on my clothing.


6.
Sometimes wanna be alone; only to see the moon,
its shadow is so soothing next to be dreamy -
hope to be ended and get to there soon,
there the pusher don't chase the needy...


7.
Sometimes wanna bleed away the pain to see,
if its realy red-dripping or poison green...
Looking my fading self with disgust in my glee,
surprised how far can hatred in self breed...


8.
Sometimes seek friends to only swear mayham;
to "Shut up!" all voices in my head talking.
To dismiss all maybe's and may have's
feeling like a dead man walking!


9.
Sometimes am clingy and so sick of myself;
exhausted of life and happy-go-merry's.
Got left in the closet, like a dusty book on forgotten-shelf;
like a tourist who missed the last ferry...


10.
Sometimes wanna scream myself into submission,
to whip my shackles of wants on the thorns of donts.
The devil inside asking for his comission;
bruising myself to my darkest haunts...

11.
Sometimes am happy and feel like refreshing;
everything is possible to my dreams spire.
Like a paladin of old – charge in crashing,
feeling no regrets no fears of any dire.


12.
Sometimes can laugh beyond any reason,
while having lost something so precious.
Standing on my watch like a soldier who's seasoned.
Not trembling on any stains so vicious.


13.
Sometimes can cheer up myself and the others,
like the sunshine who dawned on your realm.
Like a knight in shining armor with no covers.
Like despair could never take me or overwhelm.


14.
Sometimes go berzerk and rise above the action;
relentless in Joy – so full of God.
Rising every time I fall down to a fraction -
making your time holy and good...


15.
Sometimes even chilliest of hells wont snuff out my flame;
feisty to the core, when keeping the line -
puting all demons inside into the corner in shame;
Emanating brightness more dazling as any moon-shine!




16.
Sometimes cheerleader is my middle name;
the highlight of any party and discussion.
Even the devil by me could be tamed -
when looking at my face and confessions.


17.
Sometimes I smile and that is enough;
contagious my high-moods and smirks of good gestures;
even then you can't hold back a laugh,
on some silly mistakes and postures...


18.
Sometimes go dancing like the elven-king;
the whole world my audience no shy in the way.
Like I had a token of Love a powerful ring -
what could bright up any darkest sky...


19.
Sometimes go dandy and style my own fashion;
"One day I gonna be famous!" should be on my shield.
Hammering with excite like Heavens percussion;
shouting louder with amuse than any on the field.


20.
Sometimes can silently hug your sorrows;
be your best friend who waits and listen.
Await your longings and walk your tomorrows;
wiping off the tears on your face what glisten.


21.
That's who I am – so Dark and so Brightly;
both sides in me have an endless turmoil.
Never taking anything so lightly;
to make any devils plans to go foil!


22.
Darkness and Light – so naked inside;
trusting over any trust, that faith shall be revived.
Nothing be forgotten, nothing go slide;
to make you see your life also revised.

No comments:

Post a Comment