Monday, February 15, 2016

Follow me



1.
Fox-fires on the road; daffodils at hand,
so dark and gloomy, looking far ahead and behind.
Seeking in your eyes my promised land
to see your name in my skin branded...
Holding my hand to protect the light of the candle:
I can handle it!” grunting in awe to withstand,
then your teasingly offer your hand!

2.
Follow me!” you whisper „I dont know what you mean”,
never wandered to this place it looks so abandoned and timid
my lips allready part to give no sound – „Where have I been?”
asking myself: „Maybe I died or am I still breathing fire...”
You slowly move closer – you dont seem to be dire.
I'm sorry – did we meet, its like I have somewhere seen” –
But you only call me by a finger glaring so mean.

3.
Its getting cold allready, my breath is turning to ice,
your eyes are so haunting and red hairs so captivating.
You move so close I cant stand: „Lets throw some devils dice!”
Oy, Malice! Get lost – I'm not scared of you!
Just feeling so sad and empty so blue...”
Aw, so you dont know whitch way – need an advice?”
I startled and stepped back: „That didnt at all sound so nice.”

4.
Smiling back and moving like a serpent on sliver
I'm looking for a cross but cant find it nowhere;
no rose water to use; no cleaver, cast of silver.
Dont worry, I wont hurt you... much!”
Sorry!” I gasped: „I'm on nightwatch!!”
getting my spine drowned in shiver:
Follow me, I am your sinful forgiver!”

5.
Oh no you dont!” I reach for my rusted sword and lunge through,
surprised you stare back and drip to the ground vomiting blood.
Die, bitch, die!” assaulting the motionless body spitting a cough
How dare you take me on so unaware and seemingly easy!”
But you stood up again behind me: „I knew you gonna miss me!
Dont worry, this will be so fun you wont get enough...
I'll promise I go slow with you and not so rough!”

6.
In your dreams cunt, what are these anyway – F or G?!”
Actually its H!” you start blushing like after a flatter;
I Hate you and all Big-boobed scarecrows OMG!!”
There is no wind, but your hair starts dancing;
and I dont know why I am standing here at you glancing...
You stab me with words: „I wont be accepting any apologies”
teasing all around me: „Behold – the change you really need!”

7.
Let me think for a second...” I shout back with anger
Nah, I'm out, lets read the bible and go to Heaven!”
You only laugh with eyes; I start feeling like a fair game in danger.
You really need a book for this, truly; honestly?
Are you feeling like standing in a monastery?”
I wont be intimidated by a girl! Go find yourself a headbanger!”
Ooh!” you moan so pleased „Such a wrangler!”

8.
I try to pray something but the head is so empty and my heart;
I do the duke run to find some higher ground and think –
Aw, we got ourselves a running man, its til death do us part!”
I heared you chasing me after from Sodom to Gomorra
I feel like chained under the ceiling like in Avatar Korra.
You smirk with satisfaction: „My, you arent very smart!
Its time – come now, give up your broken heart!!”

9.
No, never!” I shout back managing to slay you for seconds
laughing with maddened folly I stare back at your corps to find autumn leaves.
Wow, you really nailed me there, nice shot, Sir!” giving a beckon
looking at me at my left side, my mind grows dark and the face crackles
feeling so tormented in anguish like wearing steeled shackles.
Ill give your last chance to give it up for that reckon...”
Follow me to Hell and let us be right on!”

10.
You reek of sulfur and wreek havoc, go Maverick an abbot;
I have more than enough in the Holy Spirit to care about,
you filthy rotten underworlds maggot – the devil may just kiss my butt -
Cant touch this – I dont feel anything for you in my heart,
let our ways be seperated; our souls grow apart!
I wont follow you – I'm not a white rabbit!!”
But you only dared back by summoning a scythe to grab it...

11.
I didnt expect you to go easy in the first place, the hard way it is then!”
My sword broke up and my shield got dissolved leaving me naked.
I noticed that Daring was quietly aplauding in a nearby coven.
An old man was standing next to her partly amused;
I felt so alone my soul in peaces so hurt and bruised.
Leave something to me too, sis – Remember, he sent our mother to Dover...”
Dont worry, there is plenty to take – He is not yet over....”


12.
I used the time then they there talking and wrestled the scythe for a kill;
my face was torn and gave way for a ravens head and my voice croaked.
I started feeling a sickening thrill: „Now lay down quietly and chill!”
Oh, so you wanna whack me with my own weapon, it wont work!”
I noticed, the scythe flowed out of my hands and my candle had turned into a fork.
You may just as enjoy it allready – I know, in the end you anyway will!”
Daring came closer to encore: „So lets pay the piper and give yourself in, Bill...”

13.
I fell to my knees and couldnt move anymore, I lie on the ground facing your green eyes:
Where do you want it be stuck – ass or pussy?” muttered Malice groaning while sitting my chest.
She was about to lift her skirt, when Jesus arrived and showed her a formal letter: „Good-bye!”
Daddy! Thats not fair – I won him fair and square!” Malice addressed the old man who stood;
I couldnt still move and was down, heared only echoing gusts in my ears racing blood.
They started to argue, in a tongue I didnt recall, but it ended with a sigh,
She came to me back and stared at my insides and I hoped I could die.

14.
She lifted her skirt and peed in my face; hitting my head with her feet:
Get it into your system – you were defeated by a girl!! - Why couldnt you just give up?!”
After that they all left leaving me tricked on a treat...
Jesus was looking at me with sadness and pity, healing my stature:
What did I tell you about fighting off demons alone and ending up in a Hells lure?”
I felt so guilty and dishonored so full of shit:
Listen, son, dont think thoughts of anger – get over it!”

No comments:

Post a Comment