Monday, February 8, 2016

Hatred and Disgust


1.
Hatred and Disgust came down the road – the one wore an axe
the other some carrions chewed.
H: „Yo – what did you do to my sisters?” D: „You are so screwed!”
Waving her long black hair for swallowing the mood.
Me in amaze: „Er, what? Not again!?
Its not even cloudy and its starting to rain...”
(Maybe somebody scrambled theyr eggs in my brains?)

2.
Why did you dance on the grave you asshole??”
Disgust replied and Hatred nodded.
Now lets play some whack-a-mole!”
Hatred raised his axe cold-hearted..
M:„I know that game, how it should be thwarted!”
Down came the Cross from the Heavens,
and these two jumped for cover -
M:„Oy, I dont wanna see you till the other side of Dover!”

3.
Thats not how you should treat a woman...” Disgust hissed and snarled,
her eyes went snow-white with a blue-green underlayer – riff
Then my vision got extinct and for an hour blurred.
Back there Malice and Daring, holding theyr sides panting;
theyr teeth there outfletched and some grunt sounds ranting...
That was our beloved mother you smug jerk!”
M: „Hey, watch it, I'm not your Californian hotels clerk!”

4.
Hatred was back with Vengence - „Say hello to my real friend!”
and I only sighed: „Lo' listen fiend! - I never there yours, to any end!”
Vengence wore the gatekeepers mask and some skees and a chainsaw.
He blinked with an eye and yanked it: „Would you mind hand-out your paw?”
It looked very grim like a cheesy trailer of „The-End” „To what extent...”
I was wondering, „I could hold them back for a draw...”

5.
Along came Jesus, the other road, and all shadows became weary and loudly moaned.
Ds: „Oh, its so late allready, I forgat an oven in my stew!”
H: „I have some other ales to molest and brew...”
Dr: „Lets go, sis, I dont like it here – His is too small!”
V: „Lets go to the Ass-King I treat you all..”
Ml: „I shall remember this, give me a call!”
M: „Hell No – No snowballs chance in Hell!”
Theyr all replied like a sfinx: „Its very chilly and cool there, so its a possibility!”
I dont know how long it goes to what extent of ability...
And then came along Jesus and it was game over for them, the last Fatality.

6.
Jesus was standing next to me, and soon I realized, I was kneeling over a cliff
I was jumping back to His arms and shivered in fear.
M: „Woah, I didnt see that ravine down there!”
J: „What there you doing here boasting with folly?
This is not the X-files; youre not Mulder nor Scully!
Do you want in Hell to see your head-scull – yee?!
Have you allready forgotten, what the price was for me?”
And I looked down and was embarrased
M: „Sorry, I was just looking for a fight – some demons to harass!
You know, you are God, but not me, so I though to make...
Myself a name so it would come to pass!”
J: „Listen, son, your due time had allmost past –
if I didnt came along to see you that far in last!”

7.
I looked down and was angry to make Him so displeased.
M: „Its not fair! Why can they do it on this world and not us?”
J: „We are not Demons and your life is not leased;
listen, son, I am still with you pleased,
if you read the Bible, instead of your knuckles;
If you pray for others, instead of chuckles,
then someone is tripping behind the stone,
lift him up again and dont be so sore!”
And I looked up to Him, with rolling eyes.
M: „Is this the last kiss and Good-bye???”
J: „No, silly, this is get up! Dont look down to Hell, but up in the Heavens Sky!”
M: „This sounds so cheesy like a picture of „Greace!”
And Jesus nodded: „So rest in peace, boy, rest in peace...”

No comments:

Post a Comment