Friday, February 19, 2016

Fish in a barrel


1.
Going up on every lament, giving others shitty blame;
wearing latest fashion garment: „Listen stranger, what is your name?”
strolling over recluse pavements, All the faces, they look the same...
petting demons who cant pay rent – to let the mind go waste without a shame!
What is your Name!” Like a deer to the Lion is fair game...

2.
Shadow, shadow beneath the doll – no need for mirrors, end of the show!
Stringing hangmens jokes as bull; yoking with ardent fervors glow...
Giving the Hell a short distance call; anxiety lingers, while curiosity grows.
Stoned with excite, shitload full – like the Grim Reaper on my meadow plows.
Hells entrance – a fiery furnace, its glow – unable to relent and say; „No!”

3.
Play the piper and the fame; pay the shotgun to go assail;
to beg for trouble, asking is so lame – burning my life up: „You can hold the mail!”
Never knew Love would hit me like a train – that God would follow my trail...
Feared that Christian would be too tame – „Which harbor next should I set sail?”
Got from Heaven a Mail! - „Remember, what is your Name!!”

4.
Like a fish in a barrel I was in my eyes, singing every dark presence a lullaby;
Unable to do something, the dirt was my skies – “Kiss your life farewell and Good-Bye!”
Then Jesus finally grabbed me, I was eager to die, my life got reinstated, to knight from a slave.
Still dont understand how can He this buy – was so into Hell like a close shave…
Jesus said: “Hello!” and not: “Good-bye!” To think I couldn't hold to my next a single dime!

5.
*My name is Christian!” that is my coat of arms in argent! The Cross is my breast plate,
prying eyes on the Heavenly target: “Smite your past life; follow me; raise, to protect, your kite!”
The life cannot so stark get or the day befall with Christ to a fiendish night…
Let them come to gnaw a gent - praying for the lost is every faithfuls right:
To protect and serve, I raise my kite! - No transgression shall escape my sight!”

6.
Bowing down and on my knees I await – for you know better, what is just and upright;
For those, who have mercy, never they go late – let your Gospel in me may shine so bright!
To think that I was so full of Hate – descending on life, as a gibbering wight…
unable to speak a verse in correctness was my trait – shy to the core, til' I saw the Light…
Oh, Jesus Christ – His Love is so bright! Have you seen the likes in our state?”

7.
For those who are meek, true valor strengthens – no fist shall comprehend, no feather understand;
to be the cold cup of water to my brethren til' death do me apart I will have my last stand!
Posessed by the Holy Spirit in peace entangled; I shall make of any life's pauper a Grand:
Oh, come to thee, be it roman or heathen – Jesus has for you a divine plan!”
For thus I stand – God is here through me to give you a hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment