Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Deepthroat

 Saphic seductress with Kamidere 

Omae wa shindeirou 

Eminem Expectations feat. Billy Ellish 

Prompto -- Japanese Stutter 

Nightcore -- I wanna be your slave 

I

Your mind is deep Id go creep under your AmBush and blush some Kamidere for sagekeeps weep; wipe me some swiped ass-cheeks on the second-hand devils on the carwash nosebleed Carneval Camry HD highbreed aliens Kevin E. Levening the Ben-10 and Gwen mothership bitching on the Tyrants theme...

II

The Tommygun of no Fun intended to shun the puns pathos out of bounds and repo the congruent flavour dripping off the 4th wall for the Vanilla άγαθον αγιοσύνε σοφόσυνη γυνέφωσοφία revolwing doors on a barrelrun; catching the Rye Wiskey and Monkey King for the horney bootycall OMG IMAO ROFL LAN.

III

Pushing up Daisies and wildflowers in my rainchecked head, incoherently blabbering soap-operas tomb stones, the stoned selfowns for the gowns I govern for yours boombox drown -- Dooming cotton candy dominoes dominions minions, eating Oreos without milk, but some whipped cream, and hot sauce farse. 

IV

Deepthroating the vocal cords and meta statics, for the spaced out Englishmen in New York and Imp-Lords. I implore killing me mandatory for the story plothole line, in your thigs choke hold, to brat some "Omae wa mou shindeirou" and other deathnotes, her deathly hollow whispered in my ears and nostrils.

3 comments:

  1. https://youtu.be/1s68un5IzP8 NATO states are under threat | Frederick Kagan | Jordan Peterson

    ReplyDelete