Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Punkrock is not dead

 https://youtu.be/EANbXYpUAh8 BadMary Stream


I

Fast, Loud, Fun -- always blazing the guns, enjoying Herself girly pun; 

intending to make PunkRock Grand again! Who so ever said, about dead, 

crucified and stone rolled over the dens mouth -- Resurrection event stun. 

BadMary -- show me your wounds and thorny crownmarks Stigmata on head!!

II

You're my motherfucking Ninja, calling Thou in my dreams, whenever I'm pissed; 

then gonna catch em all Nightmares and catalog as Digmon; Pokemon or Bakugan... 

Stranded on the shore of desolate overthinking mayhem, of all the oportunities missed; 

watching all  my suckers punches disappear for Mommies little Monster slogans!!

III

Always on my list of Prayer, and the worthy competition, then comes to fervor and style; 

you catch more, than just Eyes -- talk about throwing underwear and flashlighters fury!

The Originals and the Covers, sounds like, you invented the Wheel once more, Overtured 

the plays, I wish you would Bohemian Rhapsody an Opera on Carnegie Hall blazed in Glory.

IV

You can always conspire under my bed and let the Space Girl out, seeing creation unfold; 

hangmans games, while jamming a great time -- the real Texas HoldEm expo on the poker. 

Your glasses of Daria, make many overzealous tryhards miss the beat, unfazed and Gold!!

I got my eyes on You -- the living Incarnation of the Inner Child, still grooving Supersoaker...

No comments:

Post a Comment