Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Dear President Donald Trump and my Google Wallet (Open letter)

 Dear President Donald Trump, by this time, I have tried to send you 3 donations worth 20$ but couldn't deliver, because there was some kind of error with my Google Wallet. I have tried to fix this, but I'm a real Stan, then it comes to tech, and don't understand, what the fucking problem is. The other buttons are frozen and wont even work, not to mention that the form you are using is only valid in United States. It should allow to opt Central Eastern Region/ Estonia / Tartu then I could put in my 50703 zip what puts me to Wyoming in USA. I could ask my mom for help, who does my tax codes, because seeing legal documents, is as hard to me as for the Klingon to understand 2 Legal documents being just some purchase receipts delivered by Quark in Star Trek the Next Generations, then a Klingon was conned and the Ferengi had to be the devils advokate. Such legal documents and teck savy raises my blood pressure. :(( TwT

To make matters worse, my mother is a Democrat and supports Biden, having the mental capacity of that Grandmother in Avatar: Korra who had the Emperors picture on the wall even after her unsightly demise. She believes everything, what the legacy media tells her so, making it a constant struggle at home, to avoid political debate. She wouldn't even understand me supporting you, President Donalt Trump, not to mention donate money!! :(( :$ >/////< Why does following your beliefs and political aspirations have to be that hard? 

This is what you can do! Send me a Green Card and find me a job in Wyoming so I could keep my zip code. I can do manual labour, such as Construction work; Unloading the truck, which I did helping out at a second hand clothing store near my church; Security work, though I would need to re-enter training, because it is due, and my last occupation didn't require it. Also I can be an administrator or the bouncer in a church, called Hostiar, who keeps the Church tidy; gives songbooks and opens/ closes the doors. I don't need much, just a 1k job and I'm good to go. Then we could settle this unsightly event, of not even being able to buy you a cup of coffee (20$) through donations... >/////< :o 

Previously I had issues with my Netflix subscription I enjoyed for 6 months, which charged 20$ per month, but my account lost 70-120 Euros per month and I had to replace my debit card. I still don't understand, there the data breach happened. Probably my laptop... :( I am that kind of helpless moron. Because I would always state my opinion and get into fights, so please Pretty Please, send me a Green Card, so I could assume American Citizenship, and this issue about those 20$ gets finally settled ^^ X^D >/////< :$ Take care and Godspeed, I hope you win! UWU

3 comments:

  1. https://youtu.be/QBLMP9PtzHg "BECOMING A MAN" (a guide for a better future for lost young men) - Jordan Peterson

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://youtu.be/_vBRGWoK6_4 To Be Enlightened, You MUST Understand What EVIL Is | Jordan Peterson's Mind-Blowing SPEECH

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://youtu.be/k-RagAyRG8w The Difference Between Christianity & Judaism : CHRIST | Jordan Peterson & Ben Shapiro DEBATE

    ReplyDelete