Monday, February 28, 2022

Twist my tongue

 I

I love it, then you twist my tongues from parcel to Solemn cursive Verdana, for the psycho vibes and stabby behives, nothing to hide wrong no more, lets slide and kill some unsusvans by being stronk, and derailing their moral judgement train, thoughts of contemptuous ought to be naught tempest draughts of the lo and behold the Gaunt cotcha verboot reverberating the berated and late drones to drove out the Saint from the sinner and dreadnaught! I don't know how many layers of devils addendum from the laud... 

II

I love it, then you wrest my things, the dirty thoughts and contemptuous grins; caress and tease, to rince and lease, so please please smother me with ease -- and let the werewolf eat the debris! The Glee to be freed from the Real, then all the paint draws back, like dusk and dawn to leave the 4th wall out, for the gate of no gate to reveal itself... Seldom to behold in the zone of Kuroko no basuke, as Bachus had a toast, boasting with some alienated chicks on the sudden sundered lick to be kicked out of normies for Funzies. 

III

I love the yellow brick wall, as I cast myself in piss, to spread far and wide, until the writing is on the prom. Whom shall I writhe down next, to Meneh Tekel Parsin, Boom -- their 2 dollars one quarter and half a cent, for denying me safe passage for my values respite. Chimps playing Humanoid, forgetting, they be monkeys once more. A taste of talented frivolous madness, would be nice once  forewhile, forewording the swords in disguise, as Damocles was afraid of cold shoulders, then I golden showered him.

No comments:

Post a Comment