Monday, February 14, 2022

Tears of an Uprising Moon TwT

 I Tear myself apart, then an upstart a la carte, tries to impart its teachings on my cart, wheeling the white wheenies for the lifelinking Leonin jutsus, I wheeze the morning breeze of Brussels and Beauvoir Blight. I Mare the sworn duty, to swear allegiance to the fair maidens distress, to be smothered by the rotten tombs and dare to encomb the salty tremours on my womb... Rabid dodging oh so touchy -- I don't know, how else I will scratch it. Dodgy doggies hotheading the deadended roads whitstand whithand lord of the flings rend; As I rent in peaces of the fleece Glen. Pretending to plow the whistleblow, that some relent of valour and values will make whench belief; makeshief -- the sword and shieldmaidens scathe I breathe now. Vibrating reverberating the berating belated faintly ratings rare tender hating. Sow yourself to sheep to howl on the moon, then all the wolves there Rhyned to the Bloomy Dales and soon to be summoned swoon. I swansong a svastika swartalfheiming the Vanaheim Ash-Sovulo-Kenaz!! You shall receive it. You shant retrieve it! As the honour of the ancestors shall be ordained and avenged sevenfold on scaffold.

1 comment: