Sunday, February 27, 2022

You my favorite kind of Monster, lets have a date.

 https://youtu.be/g2WH4FbbSxw Monsters.Ink


I

Lets compare the cuts and bruises upon our souls, sojourning all sous dans le deuxsieme faitez vouz oblie et jeux pour nous avec rouge... Confused, how could this be, am I seeing my Muse, or a ruse of some siren song, to lure out of use? Choose, Either -- Or, Implore to score the devils dozen and some dorky lores. There was mores, then that came from, becoming the reckoning of havocked gore-strings butterflies tore.

II

All the styx rivers and silent quivers, to sliver in silence, for the venomous poison and poised tandems wither. Hitherto the time not set, while the universe was yet to be discovered and drawn on canvas... I recall a CanCan dance to trance the eminence of circumstance compared to glances of virtue and chance. I had to advance the notion, may we be more than just friends or acquaintances, even if knives and forks go prance, slight of hands, with a smile, while the eye of the torrent forebode a shinigami with romance! 

III

Please be real, and summon thyself into my realm of solitude, so rude to be intuned with this sad mood, as though, all the cute and adorables to choose are either dead in the past or in fiction never livid alive God!! How should I suffer this rood fate of loving yandere sociopaths, wishing to be the perfect Food. Like the Apron of Japha, offering Nyotaimori for the Ravens and wolves, some ghouls should also brood over, for the spiced up doodles and ludes. Creeping up your senses and spines, to marrow narrow contradictions confined intestined the destiny, of being ordained to be lawful, then vore wish for chaotic hives...

4 comments:

  1. https://youtu.be/IV0dfytKuyw What STRESSES OUT the 16 Personalities?

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://youtu.be/gQg9RQYvyN0 Eminem - Thunderstorm (feat. Slaughterhouse) (2022)

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://youtu.be/SPtoCeuB4mI :(( is he trying to rub it in... I never find such ships. I need that black hole, to shine my light into that darkness... Now I'm Mad... :$

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://youtu.be/di2FM8WZI5E Jordan Peterson: Why Do Nice Guys Nice Finish Last? (MUST WATCH) Why does it seem to me, that people are onedimensional. "Me" "Mine" "My" argh... :(( :o :$ How is that even a ship, then I'm looking for a We. Or do people not have a strong Ego while also having an equally strong urge, to loose yourself in some other strong mind. It makes no sense... TwT I don't mind, that people are malicious and selfish, you havent seen peoples prayerlives, how selfish are the desires of people first meating God and how it improves over time X^D how do people even survive, wearing so much bitterness and bullshit around?! O_o I must be a different species... :o :((

    ReplyDelete