Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Look Bad

 I don't want your sugar, I dont How You Do; 

I'm not looking Good, I'm stuffed. Looking Bad my mood.

I don't mind the Signs and manners, I don't play by Tact; 

I don't want to make you swoon, nor make your hearts contract... 

Looking Bad the Morning, Looking Bad the Noon; 

The Coffee's having Alps of me and howling to the Moon. 

Then I look Bad the Evening -- even mirrors break and Blues. 

I Look Bad the Nightfall, Elm-Street watches me; 

(They got a Wanted poster -- Freddy hides from thee!! )


I don't swear on safe words, I don't slur correct. Then my Numbers Up; 

the Bucks stop there and Rakdos closes shop. There is no Holy Anthem; 

then I come Judgment Day. The First Horseman of Apocalypse: 

"Howdy Fellows, not well met, who'd disavow the Yore?" my scoul... 

I drink Vinegar-Wormwood, my dish is maggot pie The Crows ate me; 

but had to screan and vomit out the Creed. I'm looking Bad insanely; 

my eyes are howling mad. I roll around and Troll the Ground, to haunt 

your Gatekeeped Crypts and Minds. The Crucible of all of Folly -- Looking Bad

1 comment:

  1. https://youtu.be/fFFSKedy9f4 I love this Atheist. His entrance as the Gay Entertainet in V was hysterical X^D ^^ UWU

    ReplyDelete