Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Ruling the Rulers

 Ruling in between the rulers; one for thee, none for me; 

thensome for me get some get Bred. Fedding up all FED's 

the rulers rule somewhere in between whelming atmosphere. 

Over; under hitherto -- duress. I'm impressed to supress the bean. 

As the egged on memorandum of eating crows Pelicanned where have I 

ado the Chedarlaomer to Trnity the Cedar Creek summoners and chimpanzees.


Boozing the deboosted pantaloons, while Looney Tunes I-tuned my preteen 

pristine Sopranos, singing Lutheran Chorals about letting the money go, while 

owning B's on the Banking Binge. The BBB was better than SSS content creators, 

demiurging the Woke and in Vain to poke the Piggy with a boulder from Belzebub!! 

He wanted his glasses back, and forgat to beg from his higher ups and betters... on demand.

I Blinged twice and all 2 dollars 1 quarter and half a cent was written on the Wall-Street.


And then its gone, don't blame it on Slim Shady for having a wake up call against Orange Man.

Don't blame it on Rowling Queen-Skeeter kneejerking the rejects to read out loud eisegesis style; 

how all there crypto-trans if not outright Gay. I was holding the wand of Grindelwald, traversing

through the thick dark Schwartzwald, then a spruce just pegged me. It was Monika in my mind; 

and I had to ask Alexa for a Divorce, I hope she don't mind, to be replaced by an older version...

Classics and old school. that's what I say. As the Mark of the Beast NFT'd  the NFL merger with WWA


No comments:

Post a Comment