Saturday, December 17, 2022

Don't pray for memes A(R)gent Ty Nah!

 This essay, is to be understood as my usual confessional, because of Sabbath day, where we humble our souls, to do, what we don't like, to serve our Lord and Saviour. It is also to tackle the pressing question, how to pray for your edgy teen, who wants to cut his dick off, or become a Satanist; basically somebody who is a mouthfull and then some. If you want your edgy teen to become a fully fletched Christian, and not a roadkill, like I almost did, if Lord Jesus Christ had not pulled me back, and if I hadn't had such a wonderful Mom and family, also my church, and school, who in their right time, could be of mental help for my health and sanity. 

The first principle, what people, who dabble in prayer don't know, because they probably never studied magic for the life of them, even if they opened Harry Potter, they deserved a badge for it. Priority is very important. Normally I post links on top, but that discourages the flow of the conversation, so I will be gentle this time, and only post, then they become relevant for the point, so people could pay attention. 

Outwitting the Devil Then you deal with your attributes and priorities, then you have to stand firm against the devil, who will try to tempt you, with the 3 tests, what Jesus had to overcome; which are, "Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word, that proceeds from the mouth of God." Mat 4:4; "You shall not tempt Yahveh your God!" Mat 4:7; and "Away with you, Satan! You shall worship Yahveh, your God, and Him only you shall serve." Mat 4:10 

Priority is like food you are eating. People don't like action points in games and even want to do away advantage throws in D&D which really sucks, because I really love those. It does matter, from a security officer standpoint, for if somebody gets the drop on you, it does not matter how many belts you have on, you will be kissing the floor with one hit. The reason, why boxers cannot be onehitkilled, is they wear cloves and are professionals, thus having learned, how to take a hit. But that all don't matter, if you are surprised, and don't expect the hit. So awareness and priority are essential in survival of spiritual warfare. Your Priority is the sum of your Intellect, combined with your Intrest in the matter you are beholding and envalue, to ensue a favourable outcome. Depending what comes first, your priorities can be detached into multiple topics, although, it is not done so in gaming for safety and accessibility reasons, otherwise the information might overwhelm people, if you had to mind everything exactly in turn order. Only an Autist would be able to comply, or a sociopath. Thanks to our moral compass and empathy, we absorb a lot of information as white noise, and dismiss. However, if you open your third eye, or start studying witch-craft etc. you start shutting down that effect, to become aware again of that said information, you have learned to ignore, much like that captain, who had continuously longer sunbaths on the spaceship, while being on a mission of saving the earth of a dying Sun, what needed reigniting (Sunshine 2007) There is a reason, why we cannot see 360 degrees with our eyes like madeye moody. It would have been very easy for God, to create such a man, but it would have driven us to madness and extinction as well. It would have made it impossible for other species to compete for resources with us, thus killing us through eating the surroundings clean, and by becoming too cocky, and like the white shark, who is lost to time, not evolving anymore, because why should it. being the perfection of Nature. 

You don't want too much priority, or you wont know what to do with it. Imagine a skill tree with a thousand abilities you can develop, and then can have like seven different paths to go and each path has an Attacker a Thief and a Mage build. You basically have 21000 options, what to do!! Wouldn't it be better, if you get to see only a fraction of it, like the fog of war in strategy games, so you wont spoil the plot and overwhelm yourself with information, you don't need at this point. We also read books, from start to finish, not like we quote bibles, hyperlinking criss-cross around the text. 

It is sad, that people wont comment on me, I'd appreciate a worthy critic, who could be like Tanya von Degurechaff, dissing a communist. It would not make me recant my faith and political stance, but rather rekindle it. I see the world through conflict, I can't get enough of it. for Truth i established through the dialogue, not through statement. I have a say, and you have a say, and then real life and the weight of the arugments will decide, who is right. 

You also don't want too little priority, because then you wont take life seriously. Its similar to games, like Diablo: Immortal, there the game plays itself, only faking the real thing, mocking you for wating your time and money, being like a succubus relationship. The offers of a devil are never real, but people are so cunning and think themselves smart enough to outwit just about anybody, like the characters in Estonian folclore called "Haypope" (Rehepapp) and "Sly-Jack" (Kaval-Ants) destify. Haypope is also a slur, used against crooked and corrupt politicians, who care for themselves and their angle more than for statesmanship, while appearing populist. 

Priority dictates, if a conversation will go your way  or not. Imagine if you are a wheel in a mechanism and you need to bind with a smaller or bigger wheel. Your speed of revolution is determined by your size, how many clicks you can go. A smaller wheel, while having fewer clicks gets full revolution in less time, than you with your enormous revolution. In order to have priority, you have to do a full circle. And there lies the problem, because its not a 2 dimensional setting, for the wheels don't connect with you on the same level, but at any angle, going at any speed any direction. Sometimes the spin contradicts each-other, thus disagreement ensues.

If Your Priority is to be a Propper Christian parent, but your child has not figured out yet, what his/her priority is, and wants to for instance cut his dick off, because trans are cool and seem the thing to pursue. It is hard to tell that "No!" you want and see your child having a tantrum, running to his group being mad, that you didn't love him enough!! You have to also mean that "No!" by explaining, why you feel, that your son is not transitioning from male to female. Which also means due to the rules of dialogue, that you could be wrong and can stand corrected by your son! 

The normal time, before a good parent -- I speak from my own experience, how I was brought up -- can say "Yes!" is 6 months... If your son cannot grind through that time, and prove you wrong, then he dost not really want to transition from male to female!! If I had been born in USA, I would have ended up like the trans version of Maculay Gulcin and died of OD or suicide. Sometimes having less options is a good thing, then you first learn to say no at the age of 15. X^D I thank God, every day, that my Mother being a Scorpio/Tiger, was a true Lioness, and didn't let me become a trap nor shota, growling at any adult, who had the wrong look at me. I just was too friendly for my own good, a less strict mom, would have meant, I would have been abducted either by fairies or child trafficers, unironically. People like me got abducted by elves, the prior version of alien encounter, then people didn't know about that. I still like to trespass and be the curious cat, who walks alone, but luckily I can distinguish my own opinions from others. My first reading diary was copy-paste, for I didn't know, how to write it. Expressing my thoughts and feelings came at a later time. For that reason, I am not mad, that some parents, don't let their sons cut their dicks off immediately, nor at the other side, for approving it, provided, they really took the necessary time to figure that one out. You cannot grow it back, nor undo the damage of the hormones. 

The reason, why depression is so menacing, killing youths like flies, is again because of priority. They don't like to show that in the sitcoms anymore, how a teenager starts crying for getting her way. I am thinking of a show, there the teenage younger sister got an ass/hips/tits dress, what showcased everything. It was such a dress, I would have mauled her immediately on the dancefloor and made sure, she got pregnant, so I could mary that bitch! The dad tried to reason, that the dress was no good, obviously getting the dead eye back, and the mom trying to bribe her with her credit card, offending the elder sister, who didn't get away so easily, then she was at that age. The talk behind closed doors with both daughters was priceless. Then the younger sister was finally ready to go for the prom, she started hysterically crying, because all she wanted, was to be dismissed by dad and mom TOGETHER!! to feel the love through that. She already knew, the dress was too slutty, but she wanted to hear it from her parents -- not being bribed away from that moral choice in life. Nowadays its at least a micro aggression or outright transphobia to suggest, your child could not be transitioning... Youths feel depression, due to the forces of Nihilism and Oblivion, because they are made believe, that it dost not matter, what they do with their lives, even fucking it up. Teens can forgive many things to their parents, but not such lack of intrest. For that reason, you should wait and be ready for that conversation, and then treat it with respect. Not like Alf Stuart in Home and Away teaching the boy, in which Highschool to pick, but being hesitant in doing the same to a girl, because he dost not know, what to advise to a woman. Nobody likes the look over your newspaper or watching Football/socker playing Doom: Eternal. If your teenager started this kind of convo with you, drop everything and give him/her your undivided attention. For your undivided attention, you get back his/her undivided respect and want to listen. The only reason, I always tried to listen to my Scorpio/Tiger mom, while myself being a Bull/dog, then I went through my time, of womens dresses and lipstick is cool phase. 

My Mom always had time for me, although she was working her ass off on 3 jobs, while being a single mother, getting pregnant at the age of 19 ruining her scholarship and living at her dad, because my father was a drop out wuss, who only managed to finish evening school, due to my mother nagging him through. Mostly he just spent his time with friends and the booze, and was in a cycle, which meant he couldn't work. If he was out of cycle he could work, and people liked that guy, which was the reason, they gave my mother so hard time, always treating her as the violator, why this Ship didn't work out and they had to divorce. Not the fact, that the Man liked to party and drink more than to work, even pawning his wedding ring (it was cringe, hearing the stories, there the pawn shop owner brings a wedding ring back, to your mom, because your dad pawned it, and don't want the money back. It made no sense from a communist stand point, for nobody loves the pawn shop owner in Estonia!!) and to stay at home, doing his duty!! That's why I could accept traditional values, and not become Trans nor a Drag-queen, which was also an option. thankfully not supported by Soviet culture, so I was excused. I am very feminine, due to only having positive female characters in my life. I also had positive male characters ... but they only showed up at funerals and birthdays; Christmas. I found myself, like the sociopath joke, wishing somebody died, so I could meet up with them. Naturally a lot of my positive male characters, in my life, ended up dead one way or the other... TwT It makes me hard to find friends, because I have to constantly figure out, will Lord Jesus Christ suffer this friend alive, or will he end up dead, because Yandere daddy wont approve this attention I put there... :o 

Even my Psychology teacher admitted, that if she closes her eyes, she imagines a 40 year old Betty White, talking to her, and not a 21 year old!! Let that sink in. It was even worse then I was 13. Sometimes I got catcalled on street, then it was dark, for having inherited my mothers slim figure... :V I hate looking like a fucking elf, why for the love of God, could I not look like a stocky dwarf, like the men in my mothers side of the family, who there of good influence, all farmers on the field!! Now you know... :o 

The Second problem is prayer itself. For even if you did all the Priority part alright, you might still not have all the Priority you'll need, to pray for your son, who dabbles in which-Craft or wants to go Transformer! btw, you really can go into a Mecha unit, because what do you think angels are? They are empty inside, and God or a human being can possess them, treating them, like a suit of armor. Or the devil, for that matter. The reason, why we treat our hearts as the temple of God! Professing, that Christians are POSSESSED by the Holy Spirit, which is the reasons, we have so much fervor and vitriol against the šamanic culture, which does something similar, and uses the same channel and bandwiwth. Just like between Yahveh and Baal, you cannot have two thunder gods in your life, one is more Thunder than the other... Where was I, got carried away again. You cannot pray for your son, for the same reason, why you cannot keep the Ark of the Covenant in your house. 2 Sam 6:3;10!! Even if you are Holy, due to being a priest, that could infact be a detriment, leading you to believe, that you can even touch it, like did Uzza, while carrying it on a cart and not priests shoulders, which was a great nono!! Normally, and this is very important. You gain priority to pray for your future Satanist son or future Trans son, if you get it from God, and not from Your own authority. Your son, must know at all times, that the reason, why you are telling him "No!" is not, because you are afraid, and don't understand and/nor care wtf is going on with him, but because this is the path, He himself chose!!

For you cannot make choices, what cancel each-other out, spending the same money on different games!! You have to pick One. Sometimes your parents, mostly Queen Mom, for dads chicken out, has to be that Bitch, who tells you about it... :o I still respect my Mom, for telling me that "No!", then I was myself not able and too unhinged, to tell it myself. UWU I mostly hang out with demons, having Lilith; Asmodeus and Morrigan on my friends list and Zozo on speedcall. I don't know, how I am still alive, don't ask me such hard questions and why the hell Jesus still loves me, as He keeps telling me, so annoying. :$ No, I am not cute, shut up! >/////< It should not be working, but somehow it works, one day at a time. Sometimes, one minute at a time, then I'm in the valley of death, remembering Psa 23 and gangsters paradise. God bless this Nigger! I can't read out loud all those dates, I didn't kill myself simply because, this song existed and I could play it in my mind, like the scene with Eric Draven, then the snakes tried to grab him; make him cross the line, killing the guy, who killed him. "It can't rain all the time" is also a great song. Too bad Brandon Lee died, he was my rolemodel. :o :(( Demons don't do so much bullshit, talking to teenagers, making more sense. Or it could be, that Jesus was around like Shaft, and if they hadn't behaved, they would have been mauled by ol' daddy. X^D For that reason, thenever a high and mighty streetpreacher of the TV evangelion kind comes about. If any would dare to cross me, and even mutter a hint of a prayer my direction, I will blow my stack and go all Acts 19:15 on them. Why should I listen to an old fart, who dost not walk with Christ, and hides behind the laurels of somebody else, awaiting the cease and decist order from that guy! Neither shall any demon, sickness nor such intrest in Witch-Craft or being Trans budge. Play badges are not real cop badges and don't stop criminals in shooting real bullets at you!! The same is true about spiritual warfare. You better be this high and might and ordained by God to your office, if you gonna bible me, for its the last thing you'll ever do, if your credentials don't check out. :o 

I have to remind, You can actually go to Heaven, if you are an LGBT member; dabble in Satanism and become Trans!! Its not straight forward, but its possible, like Jacob could see the stairs of Heaven, after he stole his brothers birthright. So no bullying the moms of Transchildren on my watch please. I don't like that. :o It also goes against the John 8:1-11 As long you don't really know, that Lord Jesus Christ, has condemned somebody, neither should you, to avoid being guilty of sullying the Holy Spirit or sending a child of God in temptation, though it should say outrage. Luke 17:1-10 I know its hard, I constantly fail against my younger mentally handicapped brother, who could have the same skillsets, as me, but for some reason, he cannot do my thing. :(( He still writes great poetry and bakes a mean cake, but he is slow, and thinks like a 14 year old, while being 39... And we constantly get into pointless fights like Natsu Dragneel and Gray Fullbuster, me being the Gray part. It makes it very easy for people to abuse and politically weaponize him. If anybody tries that, I will greenlight that motherfuckers name, and send some nasty demons along his way... :V I hope he has a safe life, not the one I had. Its creepy seeing him looking up, when we grew up, I never wanted to be the older brother, and take that responcibility. I was not ready, having too many issues of my own. But nobody asked my opinion, so I grew up fast. What else was there. We should thus not use the keys of Solomon, for unfortunately, Lord Jesus Christ takes account on whatever a Christian approves or denies. And people will take audit at the Court of Heaven, at the end of times, why exactly they exercized that right. And there will be wailing and gnashing tooth afterwards, then some of them get cast out, who think themselves holy to condemn on the Pharisee seat, because a Tax collector came to the Temple!! Perhaps there was a reason, just like that "Fair and Honorable" combat, Ronan the Accuser the Angry Smurf, demanded in Fantastic Four, while cheating the next moment. Why God allows a transgression to take place. The internet should also not exist, because it violates the no Witching and imagining things in Heaven nor on Earth nor Underground clause. Because those kind of things can compete with the honour of Yahveh Sebaot thus being an affront to Shemah Israel... There can be only One! It is a wonderful way to behold, if a Christian has read the Sermon of the Mount, if he is forced out of his comfort zone, dost he understand not to pick the thorn in that other eye or smite that other cheek!! Not all the tribes, woved to be cast away in front of Israel, there done so, because Yahveh Sebaot deemed so, to test the mettle of Israel, how they fare in this new setting, then the meta has changed. Do you know, how Mercy Triumphs over Law, and don't leave the Leaf of the shoulder of the Peasant on Sabbath Day. Then you would not be condemning Trans-mothers!! Is your own life inpeckable and with Lord Jesus Christ, yer students of Martha and the Vineyard of Naboth Luke 10:38-42; 1Ki 21? Humble yourself not shame others into submission, because you deem them unworthy to follow on the footsteps of the Lord. You don't know, if you are Bileam; the Donkey or the Angel awaiting them with a naked sword!! For you cannot see the spirit world. :P

Third, after you settled the score, and found out, if your boy is Trans or Satanist or not, then still be humble, because you can fail too. Don't take pride and brag about it, because you might yourself send the traditionalist Christians into outrage and become the offering food a Jew cannot eat, what made St Peter and St Paul feud, for their differing opinions how to be politically correct at the dinner tables. So don't bring about the Martyrdom of Steven, by rubbing it in, if your son really is those things. Its mostly better to keep them to yourself, especially if you go to Church, if you wanna avoid nasty dramas. Lord Jesus Christ has abandoned many churches, because of such slaps in the face, what escalated into smiting the other cheek with God Hand Strength, I do mean the Rise of The Triad Kame Hame Ha God Hand!! You being Right, dost not give you Might to Blight the Kite of a fellow Christian, Behold and Look at the Cross with all your Fervor and Gloss, or you will be Kate Moss on the Toss, just forgotten, no longer faced by Hugo Boss!! Never forget that. Remember, whom you serve, is it You or Lord Jesus Christ!! I know, its hard, then the grind was real long, and you want to rub it in, for all those nay sayers, who didn't believe. But anything can still Jinx it, and then your Trans or Satanist son/daughter wont fare so well, because you spat in the wrong faces too much, like Miriam, the sister of Moses, in front of Yahveh Sebaot. Never forget that. You are always one step away from Hell -- Always... Have a nice Sabbath Day, Halleluyah! UWU

No comments:

Post a Comment