Friday, December 23, 2022

Sulfur

 If you suffer from depression, and are ready to give up, read this first, I got a message for You! <3

Luke 14:23 Drum & Bass 2022 Gaming music

Beneath the Pitfalls and sulfurous gourge; 

engrossed the enlarged forces of habitual sins. 

May the devil take a grin, on a whim, I shall not relent. 

Take my hand, let me release your mind, confined 

in the darkness and despair. Be Well, lost soul!


Beneath the ridicule and torrents of inhaled admire; 

as you glimpsed the idolators and their creations smite. 

Puppeteers, who either/ored your dreams and fairy-tales; 

underestimating your colours and worth. I shall not relent. 

Take my hand, let me release you, lost soul! 


Beneath the doubts and calamitous give-ups. Lost your place 

and the frame, then nothing seems to give a fuck on You. 

Transient between the Sun; Moon and All-Stars: 

"Who are You?" Tat Twam Asi, Precious Unimaginable! 

Take my hand, let me redeem you to Heaven, Angel of God!! 


I am, but a hellhound, bound to trounce on you; 

allow me to take you to Heaven, kicking and screaming! 

Give up your doom and gloom, rejoice, for Jesus Wants You!! 

Take my hand, I'll deceive you to Heaven, be "Hea Vein" 

the good spirits, who dances on mountaintips, like Zarathustra... 


I lost my marbels a long time, to behold the marvel of God; 

The everlasting Mercy what exceeds all limitations of creed and bounty! 

My hangmans jokes are never meant to be funny, but to redeem; 

allow me to serve you, and exalt Thy soul to Heaven redeemed! 

Take my hand, I'll shall bounce you in Heaven as ordealed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment