Friday, December 23, 2022

God is my Shelter

 Then the hands tire, and the belt loosens from the hip; 

then the little thinger is thicker than the loin of Solomon; 

to protect and serve all the maidens of the temple, 

from the prying eyes of the sons of Eli, and cast asunder 

the Sermons of the sons of Skeua. To break the long arm 

of Uzza; to smite the strong arm of the wicked and remove 

the bloody boot, what straps on the widows and orphans!! 


God is my shelter, then I call thee, Adalee! Be Blessed, be Well! 

And you Nissiel, venerable among angels of God. Take heed; 

just like in the days of Japha, eat my flesh and blood, rejoice! 

God is with thee, who's spirit is torn and in tatters; a torrent 

of fiery Hailfire. Jahveh Sebaot is His name, Jesus Christ His Messiah! 

In Holy Spirit, those who are wicked, take The Shield and Sword 

of the Lord Allmighty, and wield His Holy Armaments!! 


God Is my Shelter, He makes me jump over the fence and 

defeat the juggernaut. May the dread of Nations befall me. 

That will do nihil -- one path shall they cross, nine abandon! 

Find shelter in my soul, and be vindicated in your terror; 

let me eat your sins and vicious Malice with Despair, behold: 

Today, is a New Day, you have been, as  a newborn, stand up! 

For the Gospel of the Kingdom of God, and His Children Lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment