Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Darkness is Light

 I'm in my own Darkness; My very own Light; 

in the depths of despair and over the Valley of Death. 

Jumping the leap of faith, over all thought and trust;

who knows, maybe my Saviour is there; 

mayhave to savor my Fear...either/or -- Nightmare; 

how many fallen to dust, reaching Hell, never return. 

To be the one Orphan or Widow, who got redeemed... 


In my unworthy attire, hosting all sins and misgivings; 

grievances; tolerance levels, broken rulers and warped 

staffs of "I'll do it myself!" Maybe His Crossing his shadow; 

casting me up from Abyss, your marred Jar of Clay arrows; 

who forgat themselves shooting the Moon unbowed!! 


Too proud, to admit defeat, though I admire your stature. 

You, The Servant of Servants, who became water to my deserting wells. 

Then the shadow was lifting, while the Darkness was Light; 

beyond all Good and Evil, my Personal Jesus, White Knight... 

You make me march relentless and jump over the fence all Vigor and Might.

1 comment:

  1. https://youtu.be/FCvQsqSCWjA Also God Bless the Canadians, although people don't always like you, maybe that's why I find it so refreshing to think that way. We do need alternatives to America, so it don't become too posh, even, then you don't always appear from the right perspective in your arguments, to be mutually approved... UWU Ah well, I guess you cannot please everybody X^D

    ReplyDelete