Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Misunderstanding Meme

People misunderstand me. People think, due to being a Christian and having to drop the Gospel, I also need to be nice to people and rub their shoulders or suck their dicks... or i don't know...  Do I need though? Or then I write some motivationals, that I'm trying to do the right thing and get along with people... Are you sure, for you don't know me in real world, to make that statement. The reason, why I write poetry about motivationals, is because just like with self help books and such contents. I use them in My life first, and then they seemingly help Me in My Depression and Anxiety, then I wrestle with my shadows and doubts, how ever petty and ridiculous -- then and only then, in my utmost Arrogance, I decide to share it with other likeminded people, who perhaps may benefit from it. Though it may not be the case... I mostly write to Myself; about Myself, because Christianity is my coping mechanism for not being able to either afford nor suffer any kind of spiritual or professional help. This is my den and I choose the rules and Terms of Service. Not You! So if you have any problems with that, dear reader, Fuck you and Have a nice day, but the door is there, don't hit your head in the way out and do close the door, because its drafty in there... 

No comments:

Post a Comment