Monday, February 7, 2022

The death of Madis Miiling

 Normally I try to stay away, then a celebrity dies, because it is cheap in my eyes to lament and roll my eyes on that, without sounding like a fake person. Because, that is, what the woke people do, I despise so much, but due to what happened in Ussisoo in my life, then I went to a Crusade, what I remembered after hearing about the Death of Madis Miiling, the Politician, not that I would have voted for him, or cared about his statements and stance, because that is yet another Estonian thing, what I'll explain later. The link is here: https://kroonika.delfi.ee/artikkel/95807213/poliitik-ja-vabatahtlik-paastja-madis-milling-suri-tulekahju-sundmuskohal 

"Today, on the 3rd February, in Saku County, on the rescue mission on site, at Tõdva Rescue team-volunteer Madis Miiling. The sicumstances of his death are under investigation. Madis Miiling got on the site first, to extinguish the fire. While on duty, he collapsed. There was an ambulance on site monitoring, who tried to CPR but to no avail. The Death of Madis Miiling was confirmed to Delfi by the Reform Party Fraction leader Mark Võrklaev."

So as I said, I could not give a rats ass about his Party, because I think, he betrayed his nobel arts of being a performer and actor, by joining. But what can you do in Estonia, I cannot hold it against him, so many things depend on belonging into the right party, also my mother has the same moral compass as the Reform Party, so it makes it kinda hard to be against. I always tried to be a Christian Nietzschean Communist in contrast to everything, what the Estonian Political spectrum has to offer, which is as much as "Diagonally parallel horisontal vertical" so nobody could grift me to their bullshit, as another poet wrote in his poem about related stuff. So try to comprehend, if you cannot, its not your folly for being too stupid, but because I had to take the Emperors New Clothes, for my cloak and dagger scullduggering event. But doing the right thing, a Christian, like me, should be doing, and I never even batted a prayer for his immortal soul, to give him a boost in Heaven!! That is the issue I take thee. The reason, why I think, Madis Miiling, was such a badass motherfucker, is his scetch, called Maie ja Valdur, together with Hendrik Normann. It even made a Movie called "Vanad ja Kobedad saavad jalad alla" (2003) https://youtu.be/LGXLDE2tyb4 

So this Ricky Gervais/ Dave Chapelle Comedian, with his uncompromising scetch, what took a wide piss on everything in Estonia, staying true to the ancient Estonian proverbs of: "An Estonian is to an Estonian, the Wolf!" and "It take two Estonians, to have 3 Opinions in a conversation" not to forget the, "Estonian thinks, *What the cake would think* , while all the other nations think of eating it." We just love to peck each-other to oblivion with our loving-kind sacastic panther... ^^ Most people would get, these are the worst enemies, then Estonians are having a blast of a conversation about much anything, if I think about it... X^D So this Great Man did the right thing, and I just stood guard at the Entrance of Kliinikum, like Son of Kalev, at the Gates of Hell, lest some Estonian needs to go there. What's the problem, besides the simple and obvious. The Police and the Firefighters should be doing shit like that, not 51 year old comedians volunteering, because the Government, whos Benevolent Mart Helme, is so Proud to flash his yellow stars to think of the poor people and their electric bills, nor anybody else, cant find it in their hearts, to hire more motherfucking personel into Police; Ambulance; Firebrigades, etc. while having plenty of money to waste on CEO of said branches for doing a costeffective job, in firing and replacing said workers with volunteers, who cost nothing. Why don't they give themselves a fat raise now as well, as they always do. Welcome to Estonia!! :(( I just cant. TwT 

It reminded me that time in my life, then I took part of the Estonian Idol song contest, with that impossibly obnoxious Lutheran Choral: "Üks Kindel Linn ja Varjupaik" I believe it was 2008 but I'm not sure, because I couldn't find it on the internet anymore. :S It was one of those bad takes, there Purga couldn't believe, what the fuck you there doing with a Christian Choral, what sais: "Let all the earthly go", in a song contest, what is all about those things. Or Mihkel Raud snorting in his usual sarcastic way I love, then he does the show to rip somebody a new asshole: "If Jesus Christ had come out from the grave, and heared this performance, he would have said his fare wells and went right back and stayed there!!" You gotta love mad Estonians at office. ^^ I didn't quite love the political correctness of Rein Rannap, the former composer and piano player who had a lot of falling outs, like their all did, because back then in Ruja everybody played everywhere -- didn't he deffect to America also, one time. So this asshole tried to play the political correctness and say that my performance would have been maybe better in a Christian setting in a church. Fuck you! I was there to make my stand, and I got what I asked for, so why would you ruin it with your say, if you gonna say no anyway?? I love the boldness of the others, of telling me, you shall not pass perogative. ^^ It made me a Goat in the Christian scene, so then I attended the Crusade at the end of the year, or was it January 2009 people there still talking about that savage guy, who fucking dared. I still cannot fucking believe, I survived it, with my stagefright. >///////< so it was nice to do Evangelism work in Hiiumaa Crusade, being the rolemodel of many 14-19 year olds. How old was I back then, 27? I guess, but brains like a 14 year old on Testosterone X^D My highth was also 182...189? cm I don't like that number, for I always wanted to be as tall as Peter Tinclage, buts neither here nor there. It had something to do, how the men in my family looked like in body type in contrast. I guess you could see me as that Gay-Jinn in the "American Gods" because he's got the Estonian attitude. Total asshole, I love his act. ^^ UWU Good times Good times. I was like walking on Air back then!! I made many friends on this Crusade, wrote a lot of good poetry, to lift up the spirits of fellow Christians, was always first, then I could attend in the Prayer Room. You just have to love its aura. It was just perfect, I still miss that prayer room, to fill it with exaltations; salutations; vindications etc.... ^^ :(( TwT UWU I also helped to build up the scafolds of the stage, being the gruntworker and handing out flyers. Evengelism Rocks UWU 

It was really hard to get there, because of my attitude problem and getting into fights with people. It felt so nice, then I was invited, because me ghosting people due to random reason 258 is a bitch... :o Also I wasted a lot of money, because somehow I could miss the sceduled buss from Tartu to Hiiumaa and had to buy the full ticket to Tallin and from there to Hiiumaa and thus didn't have enough money to attend the second Crusade After this one, which is so important. On this Crusade I made a friend, who owned a car, and Christians always abuse their friends with the car, to get everywhere faster, while serving lord Jesus Christ. He was a real nice fellow real quiet, so it was easy to befriend him. And I was mad, that I couldn't go to the next Crusade with him, and the next time I hear about that Giant of Faith, its on the News about a car crash, there he was the driver 27-01-2009 at Ussisoo, then the Christians hurried in high spritis, to get on time and ... probably out of fatigue, got out of his lane and got hit by an approaching car, and a lot of teenagers died! :(( 

The driver died immediately, as I recall. The Ussisoo is a bad place to be driving, even to an experienced driver, being the only viable road, if you wanna connect with different Counties fast, in between the swampy terrain of Estonia, so the bog gives illusions and gaslifghting, what the experienced drivers can compensate, but were talking about teenagers, who just came from one Crusade to another, Totally High from the Holy Spirit, probably chanting in the car to and through, making jokes, having a blast of a time... This could have been me, if I hadn't fucked up with the bus tickets and brought more money. The question was 100 extra Krooni which was the price between life and death. :o 

I never thought of batting a prayer for them as well, because they there such Stonk Christians, why would they need my prayer though?! :((( Now I can't stop thinking about it, perhaps I should have... It could have been me, in that car, driving to the next Crusade, but I didn't have the 100 Krooni, and the road home was arduous too, somebody picked me up, I think... So it was the 8 Euro Question!! ;o 

That's why it kinda upset me, that Madis Miiling died, while helping out for Free, but workers on the field get sacked and their CEO's a fat raze for cost effective leadership. Halleluyah. Welcome to Estonia! TwT When am I gonna do something about it, huh?! :o 

4 comments:

  1. https://youtu.be/pkog6kHVjTM OMG pfft NARF Muahahahahahahahaw, This Hanabi must be an Estonian too, X^D This is the best Batman vs Joker "let her Go!" -- "Poor choice of words!" I have ever seen!! Why isn't the author a preacher though, he would really have the groove on a Crusade... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://youtu.be/9i3QPva-tdw 9 Different kinds of Angels and 3 different tiers here. UWU Shoutout to Wendigoon ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://youtu.be/bzRUvNKmZIM Too funny... Savage attitude, ngl ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://youtu.be/nmVmHcSrkKM Congratulations for the D&D getting nerfed ahh... ^^ So many cucks being happy, that things going decadent and not avant garde. UWU

    ReplyDelete