Monday, February 7, 2022

This is not happening :(( (My Black Desert Gaming Experience)

 Uh no, no no. This is not happening :( OMG Motherfucker. :(( >/////////<

I ... This is so embarrassing to admit. Did I really just experienced a mental breakdown? By playing a videogame?! And I got it recommended and was so psyched... What the Fuck!! 

How can you be scared inside a video game, like you're trapped and can never get out?! Its not even VR nor the Matrix and I fucking like bondage, so how can this be?? It took me 2 minutes to figure out and push the Escape, oh right "Disconnect". Why does this word haunt me so much? 

Ugh ... and the english. I mean ... I mean I'm not a snob, because English is only my secondary language. But somehow... this blend and sound didn't taste at all... It was English, but it wasn't English... What the fuck was that sensation?? Am I loosing my mind, because that Celebrity death got too close and now 10 year old stuff, then my grandparents died, starts resurfacing? I am like Ironman, I didn't even cry, then my grandparents died and kept on working, being so proud, that I could keep my cool. I even kinda looked down on a fellow worker, whos granny died and who had to grieve too visibly. I took it as a pussy thing. 

I mean the graphics there allright; the storyline seemed intriguing, but I just couldn't. I needed to escape,.. 

It was like... for a moment, I couldn't connect to God... or something. I mean, its not like it scans my brainwaves, for I have regular headphones and you would need speciallized gear for that... :(( Nor am I this level of paranoid. :(( I will never touch this game again!

Couild somebody, who has played Black Desert MMO Online contact me and tell me, what I did wrong? 

How can you feel Claustrophobic inside a Video Game?? I have fucking played DDLC which concept is to be trapped inside a room to be the Yandere Pet, and now I am scared of a stupid Video Game?? :(( 

I don't even suffer from mental disorders, because then I wouldn't be able to work... :o

No comments:

Post a Comment