Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Touch my Darkness

Demon:  "Touch, don't tremble - I wanna rumble, rub my head and shoulders, are we good?" 

Mortal: "I don't trust you, not sure, its cool, the stars in your eyes and sinister lullabies woke me up this night, don't let me sleep. and stares, go down the stairs, into those sudden nightmares, driving my yonder!" 

Demon: " Comoon, let me in, and lets boogie, don't be a rookie, have a hot nookie, I need food!"

Mortal: "Why should I feed the one, who made the butterflies wither and ate all toads with your serpents slivering through all my Dandelions, being not ferocious pussicats for thou, nor Dandy in silver lining?"

Demon: "Sorry for that, but could you chill and lets grill some white dwarfs and dark Alps on the bonfire for just the thrill. I will even spill some greek fire on giant beans, to instill the maddened glee be born to be Free, in your minds Estate. I got some High Elves on the shelves, for your amusement if broken dolls is your choicest poison, to pick on their despair and transcendent notions of World-Tree!!"

Mortal: "That would sufice, lets throw the dice and see, who is cat, who mice -- you're the naughty; me nice to venice on your very dark avant guarde caprice spice. I'm game, confind me thy Pandoras price."

3 comments:

  1. MADNESS | Aggressive Metal Electro | Metalstep | Industrial
    https://youtu.be/w3faRMLr4w0

    ReplyDelete
  2. REBORN | Darksynth | Cyberpunk | Dark Electro Mix
    https://youtu.be/h75W1wo9PZM

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://www.bitchute.com/video/mQXtr2StSwjO/
    DRAG QUEENS ARE BASICALLY 21ST CENTURY MINSTRELS

    ReplyDelete