Thursday, June 17, 2021

Talking to my customers...

 Thank you all, who you decided to spend some time on my blog. I hope it gave you something, even if it was a few laughs and fucks over a cooky Christian. OwO The metrix so far are as follows: 

www.blogger.com 2 ; Else 72 I wonder what the search cues are. People could share their stuff, so i could write it in poetry, if its really meaningful to me. I really love "Else" <3 UWU I always choose else. OwO

Chrome 57 (Way to go ^^ Make my fav. gaming browser shoot the moon!) 

Safari 11 (Bows down in reverence -- thank you thank you thank you, I feel honored. <3 OwO) 

MSIE 6 cool, if I got feedback I could address it, just saying... :P

Macintosh 53 There is no taking down of you, guys ^^ even if you went back a while ago, now you're back with a vengeance. I hope its worth your time, thanks for stucking aroiund <3 UWU

Windows 19? Do we have a misunderstanding here, or have you no pride? Why is Mack always defeating you? ^^

Android 2 Somebody actually scrolls through with an Cell-phone... Thank you for your time. *bows down really low, like the creators of SAO, then they had to appologize* If there  is anything, I can do for you, please, let me know OwO

Its a good thing Firefox is gone, huff good riddance UWU I hope they never return, Chrome is better, they don't shit on staunch Trump supporters like that... :(( I mean if you're in that business, you want to service indiscriminately, whether its the Fashist or Satanist or the Devil himself. If you really want to be the Mediator and Servant of the Servant, worthy of the blessings of the Sermon of the Mount, bestowed upon those, who wanna serve. Then don't judge the people, who pay your bills. Its not your position to do so. The customer is always right! The servant has left-overs!! Never forget that. This is how I learned my trade... OwO

Search ques 74 Else -- I really love else, yeah UWU ^^ <3

USA 27 You people just don't give up, worthy of the INFJ trademark <3 Thank you! <3

Germany 19 its cool, seconds are also nice. UWU 

France 18 I still await a talk about Egalite; Fraternite and Liberte. You only possess the values, you are willing to fight for, and loose tooth. How are you gonna survive in this harsh world? If you don't stand your ground... The French used to be the Hallmark of the Revolution -- what happened to you people. Lost your balls and passion?! I remembered France quite differently, then I visited Paris, then Notre Dame stilll stood, but thats another issue. I hope those people there brought to justice. Why do I not hear about rebuilding such a landmark, which could help to mend the wounds of the people? Such symbols talk louder than politics, you know!! UWU Anyway, take care and don't loose faith in the Social Enterprice. <3 UWU 


Sidenote, who's are the nice guys reading Mute - ill-Rate? I really wanna know OwO You got some tastebunns ^^ There is more like that, if you suffered to parse through my older posts. Don't worry, I don't bite... much X^D I wanna know, how people feel about my Deus Vult poetry OwO  I really need a non-christian take, to see it outside of my box. <3 If you have something to tell me, what could stand me corrected, I absolutely wanna hear about it UWU Godspeed and fulfill your goals you set to yourself in this life! <3 UWU 

3 comments:

  1. https://youtu.be/_DqdHO0ppnY 6 Signs Your Intuition Is Trying to Tell You Something

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://youtu.be/ZcnNwSD3Ihc 6 Signs You SHOULDN'T Ignore Your Gut Feelings May she be blessed and Godspeed <3 UWU

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://youtu.be/VJBBWovvUvc What the 16 Personalities REALLY Think of Each Other

    ReplyDelete