Friday, June 4, 2021

Repeat-flag

 The evening is at hand, while I could be available for my family. I could mow the lawn around one cottage, while helping to put the roof on the other cottage. It seemingly sattisfied lord Jesus Christ to the brink, that nothing could take that joy away from them... Its just not the lucky day, of a certain someone, who promised me things, while not representing anybody unto me -- too bad, your credentials didnät check out! Why do people, try to misrepresent Whitches on Whattsapp, while not being hired for that. What an alp thing to do! Do those people, who think, they can bring together whomever they like-- could just fucking anybody talk to Vlad Dracula? - Do they think, my God is stupid; that I am stupid, or is that Witch stupid --- that just about anybody could bring them together, without repecussions. But I haven't been put together, with my Wanted poster yet, like I asked pretty please... Its just not your lucky day -- Have some naturral one, to cheer you up, perhaps that will encourage you, see it my way, Love of my Life, of YouTube, mocking me by name already... also the spam done under Simon Sinek's advice, to invite without permission. Why are you casuing trouble to that Witch on Whattsapp. You obviously havevent red my blog. Why would you send a Chistian poet her way, who is ike a Cease and Desist command by default, and only occasionally Cease and Assist? Did you know, that Witches can loose all their abilities around me? That's, what happens, if they meet up the wrong way, without permission from lord Jesus Christ. For I am like a bitch, and He is like my pimp. Everything must go through lord Jesus Christ!! The time I spent, waiting for you to deliver, made lord Jesus Christ give me the bad face, you don't wanna receive from your pimp. I probably even lost a customer because of you...  somebody, who needed to see the light, but no, you needed to be in the way with your needy urges and greed. You can always make me smile, if you make lord Jesus Christ smile first, and schedule it the right way, if you wanna see Heaven, but perhaps you're not! 

On the matter of that Russian visitor on my blog -- Добро пожаловать -- people like you, always make lord Jesus Christ smile, for having the right attitude in life. Never loose that! Thank you, for honoring my humble blog, I hope it is of help to you. Here, have some natural 20 to Godspeed, whatever you there up to, this day. Just because lord Jesus Christ could possess me to do His biding for my family. My mothers boy-friend is starting to go blind :(( there is a sceduled eye surgery, but it could mean the end, for his career as Lumberwork and Carpentering teacher. I could also once watch Spirited away and watching a commentary to aid a commentator. Ooh I been busy today ^^ As long lord Jesus Christ is happy... Work is very Holy unto me. Its my sacred space around me, very much so like those Torii gates in Spirited away. Whenever people get into contact with me, they get into contact with the blessings of lord Jesus Christ -- if worthy! Do send some hugs, like a TV preacher in a movie did, to The Take for "Work is Toxic" Wow, that's some statement, you got. I couldn't find it in the studdio Ghibbli show. Japanese are also been proud of their overworking, it could look bad for the average Westerner. OwO It has nothing to do with Communism nor Capitalism, but their pride and drive, to being their most perfect self. Perhaps you could relearn that, for your own workspace. You used to love your work so much more... So thenever you see her, give her a nice hug to make her smile. Don't worry, you don't need to convert, because you can't do that, going through your spiritual low. Just try to sniff the flowers and remember the good things in life. Watch over content creators on your topic, how to make people inclined to Watch "Spirited away" because that was your endgoal. As long as you don't dump on work, which is the most important thing in Japan and this show. Work is never just work with the Japanese. Its also being connected to their ancesters. Being connected to the kami and the land itself. Severing those roots and being ignorant about it can yield in sinister and eerie results. It also may disconnect you with your name. Always remember who you are from Childbirth. I was called Kristjan and am Whiteraven, what is your story, The take? UWU I would be honored to seeing yours worthy resolve. Be at peace and find your place in this world. Achieve to do, what you there meant in your work place and life!! I work as a security guard in a lunatic asylum, never looked back. Am happy in my place of work. The only place, my evil Ravens eye, doesn't give me trouble, nor my proclivity towards blowing my stack. People give me smiles, then I work, do you also receive the smiles, then you work? OwO Is it a blessing unto you and others around you? That was, what Spirited away, was talking about. Commissioned work, in accordance with your face and contract. Are you truly being yourself, or like the Faceless one trying to bribe people and gouble their self up. Then you should learn from the main character, how not to eat the food of the kami, and get your happy thought back. Studdio Ghibbli is especally good at writing motivtionals. All theor anime are like that. Every time I watch them, I get new drive and fervor to love my life and my job. ^^ Could you do that on your workspace? I know karate is still inside of you, like Miyagi of Karate Kid would say. UWU Those, who have shall have once more, and those, who don't -- well they shall give to those, who have. Like mentioned previously with the natural one and natural 20 in accordance to the parables I am by default reciting. Yours natural 20 is wayting for you already, The take! Be well and be blessed. The Torii gate can also be a portal to Hell, which turns men into pigs, if not reverent enough. That's what I am doing in my life. Some are turned into dogs and pigs, others into beautiful pearls!! Its never just a game or anime with me. Its my Holy Reality. Heaven for ones -- Hells torment for the others. Be blessed, The take and may your mind be at ease and be still. Find your love in your field of work! Just like the  nursery rhyme in Estonia, I so much love to chant. "Varesele valu, harakale haigus..." "To the crow thy pain; to the raven thy illness!" Let me have your pain and have my joy in exchange. Be well and be blessed! ^^ When I was seeing "Spirited away" I saw, how to bring honor to my family. A feminine concept only bound for marriage. But that is the undertone of it. Trancision from one form to another is always perilous -- you could loose the most essential in your life, to pursue for seemingly meaningful things, what don't really matter in this life. Never try to be somebody for others appeasement. Be youself and be your name. Know your face and know yourself, gnothi seauthon, as the greeks would say! Also I recommend you watch S1 Ep 1 of Lucifer, because it is also a motivational, how to find your lost happy thought. Netflix somehow recommended it, then I made my account X^D Must be the things I say and do, am happy for that suggestion. Was a worthy time spent indeed. UWU Thank you for your time and be blessed on this eve. "Love of my life" I'm still waiting for you to deliver on that Wanted poster, it not gonna end well for you, just saying... 

3 comments:

  1. https://youtu.be/8d47UBGZ_6c Telling Seth Rogen how to reboot Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles properly this time
    https://youtu.be/tkxR1TcG4n4 Spirited Away - Why Work Is Toxic
    https://youtu.be/vv9mL0YjUiE Kiki's Delivery Service: The Millennial Starving Artist
    https://youtu.be/pALXz4WlP08 DARK HUNTRESS | Dark Techno | Cyberpunk | Industrial Mix
    https://youtu.be/E2FUiuVdCAs Spirited Away Analysis | In Depth Scene By Scene

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://youtu.be/KQ81XQqDHJg Don't Force Anything - Alan Watts Wu Wei

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://youtu.be/22KSRN2Y2Mg 6 Signs You're Actually Attractive (Even If You Don't Think So)

    ReplyDelete