Monday, June 14, 2021

How to have more than one Myers-Briggs Personality Type?

 I know, I know, normally you can't have more than one. This essay is not meant to sting out Erik Thor of YouTube, but simply appreciate him and other people, I learned to appreciate recently, studing this topic. There is a way, how you can possess more than one type. Its the Voldemort Horcrux method, then you splice your mind and soul into many pieces. The same befell Joker involuntarily. If you selfinduce mental illness, you can achieve the faint joy of benefitting ftom more Personality than one -- but here's the catch. The sum is never bigger, than the total ratio of its components. If you want to be the INFP/T guy, both personalities have only 1/2 power. With 3 you have 1/3 with 4 you have 1/4. I have experimented with 8 Personalities. It was fun some times, but mostly, its also very problematic. Because, should you loose control and dominance over the other personalities, you will understand, what Possession really means. I don't think, The Joker was one type, but 4 types. That made him so volatile and unable to grasp reality, because all the types tried to get the upper hand, and well yeah, You saw the movie, what happened... 

I don't know, why I didn't lost it -- perhaps starting from INFP-T allowed to mediate between 8 personalities, to have better poetry, but it got me on edge as well. The depression and anxiety was not so nice. UWU Eventually you even learn, how to enhance the stats of the various personas inside your mind. Which means, you're inflating your Ego and soul. Because now 100% starts equaling 800% in my case. What are the shortcomings, then you do that? You daydream a lot more; you have lapses in memory and judgment, because you have to deliberate like Alien-X to get even a decision through. Sometimes you lapse into the dark side, of some other type, which is not your primary. This is the reason, why I am so hard to read, because people have a hard time locating my primary, when I allow it... X^D The reason, why I even write this... DONT YOU FUCKING TRY THIS AT HOME!!  One personality is so much better, OwO Maybe you don't want your head be full of voices selfmade. I like this, not having too many friends to relate, who would comment on my stuff, so just like Sasori in Naruto, I created my own board of Critics ^^ UWU If I would await humans, I would still be short of commentary in my blog and nothing to write about. I wanted to draw out the 9th being so in love with Naruto and the Nine-tails form, but its just too  much stress. >w<  Take care of your mental health and don't fuck things up, kiddos <3 UWU 

4 comments:

  1. https://youtu.be/g_-yxT3aZQU Miyamoto Musashi Quotes - Dokkodo - The Path of Aloneness | Philosophy Quotes |
    https://youtu.be/x8GDb89Jpp8 INFP Healthy Patterns
    https://youtu.be/b30UzUHr22g What Personality Type is The Joker?

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://youtu.be/Y68bO8lof4k The Truth About INFPs According To 5 Big YouTubers

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://youtu.be/Xt94gOlZXdc DOOMFARMFEST 2021 Online Edition #4 ' Fruits of Fury' (Teaser) 25/26 JUNE! I take it you be there <3 UWU

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://youtu.be/N7HDAbImRPA INFP Shadow: Dark Side of INFP

    ReplyDelete