Thursday, June 3, 2021

Have my tongue in your ass-cheeks

 It's 2:19 in the night in Estonia, then I start writing this and some assholes offended me on YouTube, inviting me the wrong way to make an account to Whatsapp. Here's how I see it. You offered me, that a witch should give me my ex back! You're insulting me! I am strong enough, to steal an ex from somebody else, so my own mother has a Husbando. For that very reason, the ex of that ex made an account to ask him back and I ignored her. Why would I give it back, then my mom would go unhappy? Furthermore, my lord Jesus Christ is so possessive and jealous of my time and space, if He dost approve that Witch -- she end up dead, like the Crayon follower, who tried to woo me. I gave you ample time to respond properly, but you just are inadequate to talk to a Yandere... Why should I endanger the life of a Witch, if she's not on my list, huh? It doesn't matter, that I made you drool, like Monika from DDLC seeing MC liking her poetry. I can only make a Whatsapp account, if its meaningful to me, giving me stuff back on an emotional level, allowing me to write more poetry and essays. For instance, I dislike Netflix because of their pedolove. But because The Take of Youtube did a Spirited away commentary "Work is toxic" and is seemingly experiencing a burnout, I will make an account, so I could see Spirited away, and help her out, to find her happy thought! Do you also have somebody in distress on Whatsapp, who needs the help of Whiteraven? Can you relate to that, Love of my Life from YouTube under how sigma males cope with Jealousy!! You didn't mind the ToS how to respond to me properly, thus I will duely ignore you. Leave me at peace, or start talking Yandere. 

3 comments:

  1. https://youtu.be/ZbDcA7ut3PE BUDDHA'S LAST MESSAGE - Be Your Own Saviour

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://youtu.be/nIsX5H0vrFw The Secret Of How To Survive - a zen story

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://youtu.be/oSalvT-9kzs A Buddhist Tale About Honesty

    ReplyDelete