Monday, June 14, 2021

M.I.B

 My coffee was stronk and made in Black, One with Nothing;

smothering heartbeats and making fake gourmet's tremble...

The Barista already said: "Hasta la Vista, Manjana cojones insta!"

I was coughing blood and guts, to gourd the sou in the halfpens; 

what was too miserable to behold the guerilla Laissez-Faire entrenched coats.

Suit and tie there on a broker deal insiding with the forktongues and other cheek!

Sut, Sut, Sut, all you wanton is bust a Nut; Silk, Silk, Silk, 

Bullshit walks and Cult of the Dead Cows drink Milk!! 

Wut, Wut, Wut -- can't stop the directors Cut; Fi, Fi, Fi -- 

Semper Salutant Serpentia Severum Storgere Solvant!!

My Yandere Queen came to Redeem and I was happy to oblige and farewell on leave... 

3 comments:

  1. https://youtu.be/SPuRxF6P5Hk Rapid Personality Change and the Psychological Rebirth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell me, that they give free samples, I wanna betatest one >/////< https://youtu.be/V4vlaM02OME Cyborg Piano: Magnetic Resonator Piano

    ReplyDelete