Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Elsewhere

I was on a train, to Elsewhere, Nowhere was too parseks behind;

next stop Ultima Thule and then Arcadia Major, too season the flavour. Savouring the Natural Born Cojones, who ate too much Nacho Libres blind; patience was rebuilding my anxieties and resolve furthering depressed grind. Farewell to personal Jesus at the Carneval of Rust. on the train of Elsewhere entour les voyages Voyages du sacre Bleu et doux . I had some newspapers to devour; or did their gaze found me too sour, before spitfire the wormhole outsighed... My peak performance had second thoughts and seconds to womit behind the frames; fourscore on the sores of my Spanish shoes and Chinease bagpipes, I had to flu.. The banana was slipping on his own pretard and had to ask the nigger for some change. I needed the refrigerator to stop running -- oh wait, that was my head, still out cold-Henge Other specters; goblins and wraiths there waiting in line, to have a chance to fuck crude... Its not easy to be the perfect Bitch, who can't help but take it with so much loving-Yude. what no Philosopher even stoned formation cannot comprehend nor summarise in games!! Browsing my steam off, I had to break my coffee in 2 folders. Sugar to the left and salt upright! Who dost not like the salt in the coffee trick? If you mix it together you can enhance this and that; but the details there hazy at best, at the train to Elsewhere. I must have dosed off, in the night, it seemed to me, I had missed Arcadia Major thrice already. The conductor watched me blight in her stare: "Alright, alright -- sell me another, please!!" punching the clock for the stray cat, who tried to walk across the tracks. Luckily it was white, so no jinx involved. raising the hat, and said common tropes, not worthy to slur in woke crowds because of fashew --mind the lights!!

3 comments:

  1. https://youtu.be/pgetTwv278Y Train to Elsewhere - Live at Peak Sound (Official Bootleg 2021)

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://youtu.be/cX1yhv6fKt4 forget attention...become a ghost, just hustle and shock them with who you become and your results

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://youtu.be/v2qOllkxwiw Relaxing Celtic Music - Autumn Forest forgat to mention, visit Adrian von Ziegler UWU

    ReplyDelete