Thursday, June 3, 2021

How to read the Wanted poster, to date Whiteraven?

 Many people have complained, that my bar is too high on finding a suitable match for myself. Well, isn't it. A true Yandere would have no problems in reading the Wanted poster. Ah well, since I'm bored, I can as well show, how its done... 

1. "Preferable candidates should be 11th Nov. 1991-1997 Scorpio." 

A True Yandere would look up, what the stats of a Scorpio born then is, and what its cultural settings are. Then look, how it correlates to herself and how to make it work as a vector, to make me love the her, she really is. The point is not to fall in love with the Avatar, but to see, if the future gf can pay attention in following guidelines. I am all about such guidelines. If you cannot even fathom such a simple thing, what it means, to be a Yandere -- what are we talking about! Can she reason with me, to make her pretty for me, not my virtuous guideline? Its not by accident, that the Estonian love potion is a really stronk coffee, what women give to their future husbandos. If the husbando complains about the coffee -- he dost not love you. Then he compliments that coffee, what almost made his heart stop, then it means, he's too busy preparing to fuck your brains out, to even notice that!! If its too tough to follow through, you're not the one I'm looking for...

2. "Crazy Ass Yandere bitch, of the Overlord/ Black Lagoon type" 

Again, a True Yandere, would do her research about Overlord; Bitches; Black Lagoon -- why I love those topics; how the characters relate to each-other. Do you have it in you, and how to use it as a vector, to convince me, that you're already that, or that you can fuck it better, than that!! 

3. "Is a Wiccan/ Satanist" -- Not to be taken literally, but again, mull and emulate, what those do, to represent themselves and how to find the same traits in You, to make me fall for You! A Yandere is always Herself and makes her Husbando fall for Her, not for some Avatar or cool trait, what is popular these days! Can you take your hobbies as personally and with passion, as Wiccans and Satanists do? That is here the question. Can you interest me in your thing in 3 minutes? (Elevator Speech) 

4. "If you have a good sense of humour, like Black Butler; want to cast your shadow into me; are into bondage; don't mind about disrespecting men, making them wear maidoutfits and neckbelts. You're my kind of girl!" That is to be taken literally. Those are my kinks... >///////< Possessive relationships are my forte, for my language of love is listening and enhancing the psyche of my beloved. I love to follow the lead, while somebody else does the main role. That should be sufficient, to make it easier to digest. 

3 comments:

  1. https://youtu.be/pALXz4WlP08 DARK HUNTRESS | Dark Techno | Cyberpunk | Industrial Mix

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://youtu.be/iX-CAsugufc 10 Weird Sigma Male Habits that Make Him Stand Out | Sigma Habits

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://youtu.be/LCTHrBC2zSw SCHOPENHAUER: The Art of Not Reading (6 Rules for Reading)

    ReplyDelete