Friday, June 11, 2021

How I see Megan Fox, compared to "The Take".

Here we go again. Its like a rollercoster with you -- one day you're up, then you're down again. What am I gonna do with you? Why can't you comprehend, the necessity of Megan Fox. Let's see, how Whiteraven looks at Megan Fox. Goes to her Wiki page, Megan Denise Fox, born in May 16th 1986 What? I'm born May 17th 1982 no wonder I like her. Taureans rule ^^ They are so hard-working and straight forward no bullshit people. I can't believe, I didn't notice her sooner. Must have been the shenanigans Hollywood does. I only watched Transformers because of her. And look at her act -- the older sister act, of giving an underdog a chance. I mean look at the protagonist, a total fuckup, like the guy who never gets laid. And then he gets to date the SSS+ girl. Hilarious X^D Its not the obviouos charms, what impress me about Megan Fox, its her acting skills. I don't expect people to believe me. They only see her boobs or her ass or something else like that. I saw a calm tempered monster chick hanging out with the underdog, and not eating him alive, like Heathers do. And the humble scene at home, to get the underdog out of heat, then they assumed, their son is fapping, but no he's not fapping *drumroll* he's having a date with a killer chick *pa-dum dish* The looks on the actors/actresses faces there one of a kind peak performances. Then Hollywood still gave a damn about that. Who was in that scene? Kevin Dunn as Ron Witwicky; and Julie White as Judy Whitwicky staring down the future daughter in law and her stats. Look at the humility in the girl and the shock in the parents. Thats some acting skills, so that they wont assume, their son is fapping!! That made me suffer all those clusterfucks of special effects, because that's what Transfromers is about, not the storyline... I really appreciated that older sister side in Megan Fox, who previously seemed to only play bitches. I mostly bless bitches like Gery Hallywell or Shannon Doherty. What can I say, I like Bitch, or the blond Angel, what was her name, with her lewd morning dance -- Cameron Diaz. But Megan Fox trumps all of them, because she can also humble herself, and not only be the Bitch. born to a parole officer and divorced mother, who remarried to raise the child. I can relate, my family is divorsed too, being raised in my grandfathers her fathers, then my asshole dad bailed out. Raised strictly 12 years Pentecostal. Oh good for you, if I but received that. I got a hypocrat granny naming me "Kristjan" but not giving me any Christian education, in the appartment of a proud genius architect, who neither played ball with the partie nor the church, thus got fucked by everybody!! And Had lots of reasons to grow bitter against family. She was not allowed to have a boyfriend nor friends in her house. Wow, me too -- no girlfriends nor friends allowed... :(( Due to me being the probable genius child, not like my little brother, who was born mentally handicapped, I was always expected to become something important. And I took it my business to fuck all those plans up. Then Megan Fox was busy acting, I was busy reading the Bible and preparing for Pastorshp, my wild dream. Oh, I didn't know, she also voiced Louis Lane, its totally her -- a hardworking newsreporter, back then, those actually meant something, and did something, and not just politics. The old feminists and their spirits weep in their graves. Oh look what they done with Feminism!! Megan Fox is the real deal Feminist -- the chip from the old block! Back then you actually had to work harder than the men, to earn their respect, not drink soy latte and blow Bill Clintons Job for God... :(( I think Megan Fox deserves some real womens roles, like Marie Curie, then she made herself into a lead scientist. Its like her own story! Why is she not getting that, Hollywood?! Not woke enough?? or Mother Theresa, then she got her vision, and first had to await, until the men get the same. I don't see you offering those, Hollywood. Don't you like money, I can tell you, that chick sells a lot. She's the next "Don't cry for me Argentina" You really wanna be on her good side, then her star shoots off. Eva Peron. She was a taurean too btw. Don't underestimate the Taurean woman. Her chart: 
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-birth-chart-horoscope-online/?natal_input=1&send_calculation=1&narozeni_den=16&narozeni_mesic=5&narozeni_rok=1986&narozeni_hodina=00&narozeni_minuta=00&narozeni_sekunda=00&narozeni_no_cas=on&narozeni_city=Oakridge%2C+USA%2C+Tennessee&narozeni_mesto_hidden=Oakridge&narozeni_stat_hidden=US&narozeni_podstat_kratky_hidden=TN&narozeni_podstat_hidden=Tennessee&narozeni_input_hidden=&narozeni_podstat2_kratky_hidden=&narozeni_podstat3_kratky_hidden=&narozeni_sirka_stupne=36&narozeni_sirka_minuty=24&narozeni_sirka_smer=0&narozeni_delka_stupne=87&narozeni_delka_minuty=28&narozeni_delka_smer=1&narozeni_timezone_form=auto&narozeni_timezone_dst_form=auto&house_system=placidus&hid_fortune=1&hid_fortune_check=on&hid_vertex=1&hid_vertex_check=on&hid_chiron=1&hid_chiron_check=on&hid_lilith=1&hid_lilith_check=on&hid_uzel=1&hid_uzel_check=on&tolerance=1&aya=&tolerance_paral=0#tabs_redraw

And here's mine: https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-birth-chart-horoscope-online/?natal_input=1&send_calculation=1&narozeni_den=17&narozeni_mesic=5&narozeni_rok=1982&narozeni_hodina=11&narozeni_minuta=50&narozeni_sekunda=00&narozeni_city=Tartu%2C+Estonia&narozeni_mesto_hidden=Tartu&narozeni_stat_hidden=EE&narozeni_podstat_kratky_hidden=&narozeni_podstat_hidden=Tartu&narozeni_input_hidden=&narozeni_podstat2_kratky_hidden=&narozeni_podstat3_kratky_hidden=&narozeni_sirka_stupne=58&narozeni_sirka_minuty=23&narozeni_sirka_smer=0&narozeni_delka_stupne=26&narozeni_delka_minuty=44&narozeni_delka_smer=0&narozeni_timezone_form=auto&narozeni_timezone_dst_form=auto&house_system=placidus&hid_fortune=1&hid_fortune_check=on&hid_vertex=1&hid_vertex_check=on&hid_chiron=1&hid_chiron_check=on&hid_lilith=1&hid_lilith_check=on&hid_uzel=1&hid_uzel_check=on&tolerance=1&aya=&tolerance_paral=0#tabs_redraw

The numerology chart: Megan Fox https://numerology.astro-seek.com/calculate-numerology-report/?narozeni_den=16&narozeni_mesic=5&narozeni_rok=1986
Mine, aka Whiteraven or Kristjan Räst https://numerology.astro-seek.com/calculate-numerology-report/?narozeni_den=17&narozeni_mesic=5&narozeni_rok=1982 

That's what I see, not her fucking physical stats. I see the next Eva Peron, who will get to places. So why the Hell, is she not given the proper roles, to get there? Dost Hollywood not like to be on the winners side?? Get it into your system already, The Take of YouTube, and stop being jealous! You womansplaining is annoying to say the least. Respect the hard work for Feminism! I would love to know, about what books she reads, because Megan Fox is an intelligent woman, not the average actress; or what art she watches. She probably goes to museums and other places. but here you are, for The Take, she is only important, because of her bitch roles, to get ye olde hot take against Hollywood, how original. *rolls his eyes* UWU Don't disrespect my family and don't disrespect Megan Fox, who is as good as Family, or I will eat your sou, The Take of YouTube! I wish you a good day, my lady. Hope you improve and don't attack on a fellow Feminist anymore... 

2 comments:

  1. https://youtu.be/hRAdR9ryTbk The Pretty Reckless - Only Love Can Save Me Now (Official Music Video)

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://youtu.be/BzyeBvHY_3Y He Man gets new reboot and its not connected to She Ra

    ReplyDelete