Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Witch-Craft in Christendom

 Its a controvercial topic, because "you shalt not let a sorceress live!" but none ask why... What does a sorceress do? He or She undergoes rituals that augment the mind and spirit, loosening the meaning of sex and pleasure. In a worldview centered around a God, who wants to be your center of attention, in much a Yandere or even Kamidere fashion. There is not much room, to tolerate practices, what challenge that notion. However -- there's the Bileam question. You can be a Witch or Wizard in front of the Lord, like Nimrod was a Hunter in front of the lord and captured all those city-states, making thensome in his own image. You can have that... but the rest of Christendom will hunt you down like a rabid animal! If you're ok with that, its all good man. ^^ Your actions will be judge, if you did witch-craft for your own benefit, to further your own profile, or if you did it to further Gods agenda. People can tell the difference, without some cleric having to tell them about it. 

In the Previous post, I summoned Morrigan, the Goddess of War and Fate, to deal with some Christians, trespassing. Why would a Christian do that? Because in my accord, it is more preferable to jump into the warm loving embrace of Banshee Morrigan, have my armor washed in my own blood by her, than face lord Jesus Christ on the question, what we are doing on the private spaces of other religions and interests, such as Lovecraftian music. It might not seem, like a big deal to most of us. It is a big deal, if you really love lord Jesus Christ and know, how awesome His power really is. Why would lord Jesus Christ have to go so low and literally steal candy from chidten, to be gangsta. Which thugs would put their name under it, to roll like that, in order to get your street-cred? Is lord Jesus Christ to weak or too stupid, to get better servants, than those, who darkened my sight at that livestrean? Thus it is better to go to war with Queen Morrigan and make sure, Ireland is no longer Christian, to make sure, these meddlers will have no place on Earth to survive. Just as, then England became Anglican, all former Roman Catholic there dead in a spiritual sense. Ireland will suffer the same, because of some assholes playing Christian on my watch, while their credentials didn't check out! They can always prove me wrong and give Peace between Israel and Išmael, which is a worthy quest, not pestering with bible quotes on a livestream, dedicated to Lovecraftian music. Why didn't no other Christians call them out? That is the bigger question here.. :(( Everybody has a right for their moral peace and quality time, without being harrassed by religious zealoths. If somebody askews, like that White Witch, then a Christian is bound to answer, because of neutral ground laws. The Exo 22:18 dost not apply in such a place, which is the very reason, I love to hang out in such places, there I cannot accidentally steal the attributes of a witch or such like. Sometimes I wanna have a nice time too, not only cleance my surrounding... OwO How else can people approcah me and askew such lovely questions like Deu 25:11,12 because people dost understand such themes, and it is the Christians or Jews moral obligation in front of His Lord and Saviour., to amend and explain these. UWU 

Coming back to Queen Morrigan ^^ OMG did you check her stats!! <3 >////////////< 

Vengeful; Vicious; never leaves a case until its done; Perfect Waifu Material in a Kamidere fashion. I seem to get better along with nightmare demons and such, being like the first Apocalyptic Rider, having "Trouble" as my middle name, this is exactly, what I'm looking for, in my life!! UWU Not forget a  perfect trickster and shapeshifter, stealing your eyes and cattle before moments notice. Aint she a Bitch? ^^ <3 UWU I cannot function without such a Narcissistic Sociopath like Morrigan my Shadow-Queen!! She lets me write the poetry, I need, without dying of navelgazing or such likes. There is so hard to keep myself in this mundane world, there people only care about money and fame. I only care about the Spirit World and how to write better poetry or essays to love my ship and help people out in their distress. There is not much room for something else... UWU There are no rules in love and war!! You just play the game of thrones, like Cercei Lannister said, or die in it. :P You always have to mind, going that route, one day God will dispose of you, like every wartool or whip be broken, once Peace has emerged victorious. There is no place for such agent of influence in the normal realms. Just as Bileam was killed by the righteous, I expect no mercy from the regulars -- look, what they did to lord Jesus Christ, simply because He refused to be put as King by force of the crowd. People only love Christ, then they bellies get fat of miracles and their problems get solved, but god forbid, they are asked to pull their shit together, then there is no faithful around, to build up the derelict sorry state, the Church is in. It is easy to bash the pedo-preasts from long distance, hard to stand up and take their sullied mantle and serve the Lord henceforth, while being held into account, whether or not you're another. I watched Holyman on Netflix the other day. It was so inspirational it made me feel weird. I cannot quite put it. Those meditative posts, there written after the culture-shock. I recommend watch, it reminded me of a different american movie with the same title, with a famous black cast -- but I must say, the obvious original was better. It had more depth. You really wanted to be on the side of the Buddhist monk, being persecuted by a fake mediums father and some mobster trying to credit from it. I like the way, how the 13 problem was solved. Spot on X^D or the narration of the "Only drink 2 bottles -- I drink 5 bottles but one of each different, so its still according to rule!" God I love Bollywood actors ^^ They are so great at acting, not special effects. Hollywood can only John Woo these day, without the Woo! :S And those toilets wanna make a profit. Really now... If you don't tell a story, it doesn't matter how much sprinkles you put on bullshit, nobody is going to call it Mouse au Shocolat, if they can smell it. Even not the PR department eating it in front of the camera -- and vomitting out after the cameras are off. 

The same is true about Witch-Craft in Christendom. If you're honest and this is your true self -- God will find a way, how to put you to work. If you can humble yourself enough, that is. You could even steal the devil from Hell and present him in Heaven in full angelic garment, if you like it. Try to tell me, its not Luke 14:21-24 If lord Jesus Christ wants, that Whiteraven invites Queen Morrigan to His super along with Abraxas and Zozo and Phobos and all the germanic Alps I can find, who's gonna stop me. Some punkass would be Christians, throwing Bible quotes at Lovecraftian Livestreams?? I think not. None of them shall feast on the Holy Super, while I invite the demons and Gods/Goddesses of War and Death inside. I think Kali and Hekate are welcome too, now that I think of that... among with Lilith; Astarot and Asmodeus ^^ Halleluyah, thus say I, how say you! 

3 comments:

  1. https://youtu.be/pgetTwv278Y Train to Elsewhere - Live at Peak Sound (Official Bootleg 2021)

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://youtu.be/E8LyfgvRhSM Celtic Music - Morrígan
    shoutout to Adrian von Ziegler. Visit for your daily dosage of Celtic themed music. UWU You have to give credit, it is due!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://youtu.be/t9S8JNo6JM4 Emotional and Spiritual Maturity: Gabor Mate and Adyashanti

    ReplyDelete