Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Porco Rosso -- The Gentelman Pig amongst Swine and Dogs

 I love studio Ghibli doing her thing. They even could incorporate "Casting pearls amongst Swine" in their animation. What is this? A Fucking Sermon! X^D ^^Porco Rosso is the best motivational flick I have seen so far, commencing in WWI scenery, the most bold and endaring plot. Navalplane figting. People don't understand, how hard it was to fly there, because today, everything is automated. You can compensate the lack of a skill by the flick of a switch. Back then, you had to do everything yourself. People dropped like flies, for every mistake or none at all. I like, how the hyper-inflation was captured, and how the motivations there showcased of each individual pilot. Especially I loved the female engineer -- she got the right attitude, to even commune with rough pirates and endear a wedding challenge, just because she believed in Porco Rosso, who commissioned her work and plane-design. That's some balls, sister! UWU What makes Porco Rosso so excellent of a pilot?

1. He didn't respond to insults and injury! Many people tend to lash out then shot down, not this fucker. I hope, I never have to cross paths, with the likes of him, because I wouldn't like the outcome either way. But I would cherish the friendship and even the corky insults from that pig. My Little brother is also born a Lion-Boar so Porco Rossi kinda reminds me of his attitude X^D That's why we gotten into fights so often, me being a BullDog. I always took him as my rival, and it has driven our both poetry. We're both one of a kind, walking our seperate paths in this life.

2. He didn't fight battles he didn't need, nor brought more heat, than useful! Most people tend to overclock their engines and drive. Never do that. Germany lost WW2 because they got the best tank money could buy -- Wars are not won by "the Best" but by Average and Shitty, pulling through. While some people focus on their INFJ and how awesome those traits are. I don't say, it ain't true, but if the personality spectrum is 98,7% wider, give God some credit, that the others are good for something too. 

3. He acknowledged, that good men die in battles, not poor men! This is the heardest life's lesson to grasp. Why do Good men die first? Because they challenge themselves and live on the edge! Why do cowards have long lives like in "Seven Years in Tibet"? Because they scapegoat and save their asses!! A real Man, takes the bullet, not dodges it; a coward starts whining, how this is not his time to die!"

"Those, who live by the sword, die by the sword!" Lord Jesus Christ. I have seldom heard words, more heartwarming, than that. Although they came at the darkest hour of His Disciples, then he got captured, by His enemies...

4. He was willing to admit his tolerance levels, not be politically correct about it. When you admit your xenophobia, you open yourself up to challenging your values, and the one, who you there reluctant to acknowledge, gets a go, to stand her ground! Which the good lass did swimmingly!! UWU That is the very reason, I despise the SJW. Then they get challenged like that, they try to doxx it, to avoid the criticism of not being there yet. You will never win a BullDog over, if you don't stand your ground. Why should I respectt somebody, who prags about being something, and if I snart his way, he cries fowl, like he broke his nail or something. Anf those are mostly the INFJ's the Hayokens etc. Strong and Forceful Indeed ^^ I am the least of Lord Jesus Christs Host, and you can't take me on, while I'm not even sparring? What will you do, then I come in business, because your name dropped on my list!! I am sent, to Troll and obfuscate, then Lord Jesus Christ can't be bothered by some low critter, claiming to be something... Wicked Spirits like me, drive the King Sauls insane, for offering before their time, because the people there running away from their ranks, and their got spooked by that and the Prophet was late!

5. He was willing to stay Himself, even then the World around him embraced Fascism and it would have been more lucrative to follow suit. That's a real Man, who is willing to go against the current, while others shout names after him. Let them doggies bark, for they don't dare to bite openly, you could bite back X^D You don't need no Thousand friends nor lots of money -- you need Stronk Convictions!! Because them don't betray you ever, even if the Whole Whide Whorld crosses you on a warpath... 

Watch Porco Rosso, and prooth me wrong! What say thou!

2 comments:

  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGiT-uxAfuQ Bad Mary Live!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-7bVUiJOP4 INTJ | The Architect

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://youtu.be/UpXC1Jg8pFk 6 MALE PERSONALITY TYPES - Which One Are You? https://youtu.be/in41-JGJwrU What 'The Cube Test' Tells You About Your Personality

    ReplyDelete