Monday, May 24, 2021

Good H&M Bad Nike

 Normally I shut myself out of this world, then I go to work, because there are so many eye-sores what deplete my batteries, -- suffer my tangent, until it gets to the title -- and you can only drink stronk coffee so much, until the doctor says: "It's time to stop!" like the internet meme with the clock. God I love those X^D

Today I found myself accidentally watching Fox Life. I know, my Mom must have forgatten it on this channel, then she was done watching it yesterday. So I woke up 5 AM in the morning to be ready for my work at 8 AM. Had my morning session 20 push-ups and 20 ducks. Then had my three bagels with fois gras and egg-paste and stronk coffee. I make the blend myself, and then my mom and her boyfriend, then they wake up,  complain, how it stops their hearts -- but it keeps me going, or I would be asleep and meditating in the office all day like Shikamaru. We can't have that, can we now  :S 

The Fox Life show, what I found myself watching, while hating this romantic stuff, was Season 2 Ep. 12 of "Bless this mess" Some chick from the City was getting married, and her sober bestie made the arrangements for her wedding. I hated her (the City girl) from the beginning, because she was wearing one of those coats. You can only wear pelt or furman or some other expencive coat, if your sugardaddy hunted and skinned itself. Even better, if you are the Orcish Amazon, who hunted it and put food on the table, then I really gonna raise the hat before you. I always wanted to find a good lord or lady, to stop being a freelancer and become samurai. Its hard for a Godo's irregular to be disciplines, then your first instinct then facing criticism, is to burn that fucker down. I don't like cockblockers. Just watch the MTG Kamigawa card. I have no discipline. Maybe that's my discipline, who knows... Anyway, that city chick was three mouthfuls, not just one mouthful, and the sober bestie had her work cut out for her. I really pitied her, then the City gal, was flirting with everything, while the soon to be husband, was okay with it. Maybe it reminded me too much about myself, that she was so inconsiderate, that I had this bruh girl moment. Boyfriends should not be ok with that!! 

I was already good shutting it down, then there was a subverting expectations moment. A Black Mama police officer, who was somehow married to the farmer, who also got flirted by the soon to be wife, had a falling out, so the Big Mama was on a war path -- and cancelled the Wedding. At first she could only cancel it to the besties boyfriend, who had to work this issue, to get the liquor licence for the wedding and the wedding licence -- because they actually forgat to file it. X^D I didn't know if I should feel sorry for them, or be pissed off by this disregard. Btw. I really dig that Big Mama, she can write me a ticket any day, then I am Jaywalking and lock me up >///////////< I love women in uniform, they work so hard and are always so level headed and disciplined. I can't do that myself... :S :(( 

Anyway, the boyfriend of the bestie, had this awesome idea to try to play Show-host, to make the Big Mama and Angry Farmer get along, to get the alcohol licence and wedding going on. Obviously, the Angry Farmer was getting it sooner, than the boyfriend, and bunkered up. The boyfriend, who was oblivious, that bunkers have an entrance, started to look for it with a shovel!! You can't make this up. It's so stupid and silly, its actually good. OwO Meanwhile the City Girl was having a rave in that barn, and accidentally found the bunker, which the boyfriend of the bestie and son of Big Mama there still digging. The rave got some attention, because obviously only fans galls can't hide their locations, and had the entire fandom attend -- while still not having the licence. So then Big Mama got in da house, she had to arrest them all, and look how handy the bunker got, as an incarceration cell. 

And now Big Mama and Angry Farmer got one on one talk, they there evading, settling with a police radio ship, so they wouldn't wear each-other down. That's some 10-4 action I wanna see every day =))

And then the Wedding could commence. Oh I forgat that the Bestie and City gal had unfinished business too, because they forgat to settle it, then one grew up, to say, that they missed their breakfast together. Too bad you can't have this in real life, because of Karening and doxxing, I mean consequenches. to cancel people, who messed up. The reason why I hate romantiscism, for its lie, that you can do this at home -- and then you get cancelled. Because somebody had to politicize your life without your concent. I wish every SJW would fill a concent formular every time in triplicate, before talking to me, to be sure, they don't have a happy and easy go... Let's see how they get the signature from me. >_< 

After this comedy got me in the right mood, then I was at the bus stop I noticed the billboard of H&M with a floating latino chick in the tube "Muudame moodi!" "Let's change Fashion!" and "Lülitu vaikusesse -- leia oma sisemine jõud!" "Turn channel Silence -- find your inner strength!" It was so zen that I had to behold it, I almost was afraid I miss the bus. It wouldn't have mattered, because I always take the bus before, incase, something happens with it, so I can take the real one, so I would never be late to work. I happen to know, how hard it is to shoot it in the water tube, because I watched as a teenager, how people become models. They have to shoot, like 20+ shots to have one or many perfect ones to choose from, also lets just say, the water is not that warm and soft -- to keep holding your eyes open without goggles. I have the utmost respect on a model, who can suffer it, even if her race was premeditated. The next H&M model was blond I saw driving on the bus. She was ok, although she didn't put the same effort in. Or maybe I was looking in the wrong angle. Then the bus turned and it had to be a Nike Billboard with a black woman jumping in a hip fashion on the scene: "Nike ei aegu!!" "Nike dost not expire!!" Excuse me, (Lord of War The Big Boss, who shot his flirting guard dead and is perplexed, that his weapons dealer has a problem with it, lowering the used gun meme) what a bad commercial. Do you wanna jinx yourself? Is that a dare or a promise. Do you have the heat to suffer a Whiteraven lowering his sword? Can you wax my sword, with a nice save like Nicolas Cage did? I think not. I guess I gonna trash all my nike sports wear I still got. No more Nike for Whiteraven. What a bad Godspeed usage!! :(( Never do that, if you wanna survive as a brand. Just like that President, who used "Born in the USA" in his campaign, without the concent and agreement of the author of that song. Does Nike wanna become Arachne, who also disrespected the gods, for not finding any errors in her craft and forgetting to humble herself, got beaten with a shuttle by the angry god and had to hang herself out of shame and was transformed into a spider?! The problem is not the actress, who's the same level good, as the latino in the bathtube I loved so much. The problem is the message, what gives the picture context. Why do you have to say, that you don't take competition seriously. Does that mean, you don't take quality seriously also?? I'm not going to pay your regular branding price, if you gonna lower the bar like that Fuck off, Nike. No Coutos from me!! :( ">_<" #UwU# And this was beginning so well. Gotta get my coffee on, then I'm in the office, Hope your day started better. OwO

1 comment:

  1. Nice save... Neonoir always saves the day... and the stonk coffee. Life is Peachy king again ^^ Hardwave / Cyberpunk / Phonk Mix 'NEONOIR' https://youtu.be/_U8NGd2awtI

    ReplyDelete